- Salt Lake City, UT
Out of an abundance of caution for the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are offering a completely virtual hiring process; this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Who We’re Looking For - SEO Manager
Our SEO Manager is integral to the development of the SEO Channel, training of our SEO Specialists, and close oversight of ongoing strategies set for all our web properties.
The SEO Manager works closely with the Director of Earned Media and individual SEOs on each team in the planning, testing, and executing of SEO initiatives, developing processes, and ensuring adherence to standard methodologies.
The SEO Manager excels at coordination with Marketing Managers and each of the other marketing functions to advocate for SEO considerations and ensure consistency in SEO strategy and implementation across multiple properties.
Working to streamline SEO workflow, the SEO Manager engages regularly in analysis, reporting, training, and implementing SEO standard methodologies for ongoing optimization, troubleshooting sophisticated issues, and having both a direct and indirect impact on Clearlink’s profitability achieved via organic search.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute SEO strategies for Clearlink and our partners, including optimizing current web pages and working with various channels on projects that are being developed or planned
- Build performance reports using Google Analytics or other similar tools.
- Review and analyze Clearlink and Brand Partner sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc
- Carry out SEO functions, including keyword research, site audits, information architecture planning, domain valuation
- Identify keyword targeting opportunities for Brand Partner and Clearlink sites and coordinate and run projects/campaigns to improve website search result listings
- Opportunity, competitive, and market analysis
- Conduct analysis to evaluate the performance of SEO strategies and against site goals, modify those goals if needed
- Provide training and strategic oversight of SEO Specialists
- Review and approve SEO strategies, forecasts, and tactics
- BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing or a related field
- 4-6 years SEO experience in a B to C environment
- Expert-level knowledge of SEO methods and standard methodologies
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously while meeting timelines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Proven track record of managing a diverse team excelling in identifying and capitalizing on individual contributor strengths
- Advanced SEO tool, Google Analytics, and Excel skills for data analysis and reporting
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Free sets of ski passes to Utah’s top ski resorts
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Back to top