Job Posting Title:
Who We Are
A career at Clearlink means the ability to join a group of smart, driven, caring people, working together in an environment where everyone can make an impact. We're a company that hasn't lost sight of how we got here- by building a motivated, efficient team and treating individuals as the cornerstone of our company. So, no matter what your area of expertise is, we want to support you in doing the best work of your career.
We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people. This role is open to candidates in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, FL, ID, IL, KY, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. ( #LI-Remote)
Who We're Looking For - SEO Manager
Our SEO Manager is integral to the development of the SEO Channel, training of our SEO Specialists, and close oversight of ongoing strategies set for all our web properties.
The SEO Manager works closely with the Director of Earned Media and individual SEOs on each team in the planning, testing, and executing of SEO initiatives, developing processes, and ensuring adherence to standard methodologies.
The SEO Manager excels at coordination with Marketing Managers and each of the other marketing functions to advocate for SEO considerations and ensure consistency in SEO strategy and implementation across multiple properties.
Working to streamline SEO workflow, the SEO Manager engages regularly in analysis, reporting, training, and implementing SEO standard methodologies for ongoing optimization, troubleshooting sophisticated issues, and having both a direct and indirect impact on Clearlink's profitability achieved via organic search.
What You'll Do
- Review and approve SEO strategies, forecasts, and tactics for Clearlink's Consumer Brands portfolio of websites
- Conduct analysis to evaluate the performance of SEO strategies against site goals, modifying those goals if needed
- Provide training and strategic oversight of SEO Specialists
- Provide opportunities for career development to SEO Specialists
- Collaborate with other marketing functions to ensure the success of omni-channel campaigns
- Analyze trends and user behavior to capitalize on timely and relevant opportunities
- Work alongside a team of SEO Specialists to carry out SEO functions, including but not limited to keyword research, site audits, information architecture planning, and domain valuation
- BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing or a related field
- 4-6 years SEO experience in a B to C environment
- 2-3 years management experience
- Proven track record of identifying and capitalizing on the strengths of direct reports
- Expert-level knowledge of SEO methods and standard methodologies
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, establish efficient work habits, and maintain flexibility
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Advanced SEO tool, Google Analytics, and Excel skills for data analysis and reporting
In addition to competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award winning tenure based benefits program. Employees have a path for 100% of healthcare premiums to be paid in full for themselves and anyone on our plan. (Yes, this includes domestic partners too!)
- A generous time-off policy that starts at 20 days of paid vacation accrued per year for corporate employees.
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities.
- An up to $200 desk reimbursement for all corporate new hires.
- Fringe Benefits - A "pick your perks" platform for employees to utilize what fits their wants and needs.
Clearlinks values are CLEAR:
C: Create Community
L: Learn & Grow
E: Embrace Opportunity
A: Act Like An Owner
R: Respect Every Person
Work from Home - Utah