Senior Project Manager
- Salt Lake City, UT
Out of an abundance of caution for the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are offering a completely virtual hiring process; this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
If you love working with a team of passionate marketers and geeking out about Agile practices and global Project Management processes, then this may be the job for you!
As a Senior Project Manager at Clearlink, you’ll work with a group of talented marketers in the Consumer Brands Marketing department. In this role, you’ll serve as the primary contact for marketing projects and requests that come from within the marketing department.
We need a strong leader and communicator who is detail-oriented and can work cross-functionally with other leaders, listen to other people’s ideas, and solicit candid feedback in the spirit of ever-improving.
If seeing the big picture is in your vision, we have marketing projects in need of your management. The right fit for this role should have small-company energy with big-company navigation skills. If you feel you fit this description and you have the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you!
- Helps facilitate communication between various project stakeholders
- Ensures project briefs are completed and project kick-offs take place
- Organizes department projects using task-management software (Jira, Airtable)
- Acts as a go-to resource for project-related questions and concerns
- Juggles many projects at a given time, keeping track of project progress and communicating progress to stakeholders as necessary
- Manages and communicates shifting priorities to ensure projects reach completion for expected due dates
- Takes initiative to improve current project management processes
- Trains new employees on project management software and department workflow
- Works closely with brand managers, SEO specialists, PPC strategists, print media specialists, compliance specialists, copywriters, designers, developers, and others
- People person who is a great collaborator and listener
- Understands online marketing related projects/concepts
- Superior writer and oral communicator
- Can tailor communications to a varied audiences
- Gracefully handles diverse situations, complex projects, and shifting priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Learns quickly and assumes new responsibilities as priorities change
- Strong problem-solver and decision-maker
- 4+ years of project management experience preferred
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience managing marketing-related projects preferred
- Experience managing or coordinating projects involving multiple resources and channels
- Excellent project and time-management skills
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Back to top