Job Posting Title:
Senior Project Manager
Who We Are
A career at Clearlink means the ability to join a group of smart, driven, caring people, working together in an environment where everyone can make an impact. We're a company that hasn't lost sight of how we got here- by building a motivated, efficient team and treating individuals as the cornerstone of our company. So, no matter what your area of expertise is, we want to support you in doing the best work of your career.
We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people. This role is open to candidates in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, FL, ID, IL, KY, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. (#LI-Remote) (#LI-RP1)
Who We're Looking For - Mid-Level Technical Project Manager
We are seeking an outgoing and organized individual to fill the role of Technical Project Manager on cross functional projects and programs.
We're looking for someone who will work well in an autonomous environment with an eagerness to take ownership and act proactively. Ideally, this person would be an excellent communicator, capable of juggling multiple projects, holding individuals accountable and creating strong communication networks with leadership and individuals in all departments.
What You'll Do
- Manage and coordinate multiple cross departmental projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget
- Organize and plan project tasks and schedules
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants
- Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
- Delegate work to team members based on skills and expertise
- Create presentations and reports to communicate project status
- Keep the project team focused on the end goal
- Ensure scope is met and quality/approval processes are followed
- Communicate project risks and aid in removal of roadblocks
- Work closely with other project managers to provide insight, feedback and improve overall processes
- 2+ years of technology-focused project management or related experience
- Experience with Jira or other project management software and wiki-style tools
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and proven track record to successfully collaborate with a diverse group; developers, product owners, and subject matter specialists
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and leadership teams
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Adept at making sense out of complex information and are not afraid to ask clarifying questions to ensure all parties stay aligned
- Relevant certification (e.g PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, CSM, etc.) preferred but not required
In addition to competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award winning tenure based benefits program. Employees have a path for 100% of healthcare premiums to be paid in full for themselves and anyone on our plan. (Yes, this includes domestic partners too!)
- A generous time-off policy that starts at 20 days of paid vacation accrued per year for corporate employees.
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities.
- An up to $200 desk reimbursement for all corporate new hires.
- Fringe Benefits - A "pick your perks" platform for employees to utilize what fits their wants and needs.
Clearlink's values are CLEAR:
C: Create Community
L: Learn & Grow
E: Embrace Opportunity
A: Act Like An Owner
R: Respect Every Person
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Work from Home - Utah