Senior Content Strategist
Job Posting Title:
Senior Content Strategist
Do you have a passion for content strategy, new technologies and user experience? Do you like working with multiple clients in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be a part of a team who pushes you to grow and learn more in your field?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious and intuitive Sr. Content Strategist, with exceptional storytelling, SEO, UX and editorial skills. This role will work closely with both internal and client teams to identify content goals and initiatives and help drive awareness, site visits and ultimately revenue.
The ideal candidate will have expertise working on both B2C and B2B websites and be able to execute digital content strategy with a keen eye for user experience.
- Execute digital content strategy to develop new or improve current websites.
- Determine the most important pages, experiences, and interactions on a site and make recommendations for usability fixes or improvements.
- Develop content themes and assets that drive awareness and increase revenue to these audiences and channels.
- Understand the dynamics of the digital marketing ecosystem and extract key trends, topics and content themes that will help engage a client's target audience.
- Partner with the Content Strategy Team Lead to execute client work on major content strategy clients.
- Partner with Content Strategy Team Lead to develop strategic recommendations for content and UX projects to effectively and efficiently execute usability assessments, audits, wireframes, user research, usability testing, keyword research, and more.
- Assist with new business and client-renewal growth efforts.
- Share knowledge and experience across the Content Strategy team and agency through presentations, individual trainings, and leading team trainings.
- 4-6 years of Content Strategy preferred.
- Strong empathy for and desire to learn about users; ability to conduct user research and develop an understanding of how users flow through a website.
- Metrics-driven, with a relentless focus on increasing site visits, organic search rankings and ROI.
- Proven ability to translate brand personality and product capabilities into content assets that engage customers and increase lead generation/conversion rates.
- Excellent storyteller, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to deliver high-quality work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn about different businesses and industries that may be outside of your typical realm of knowledge.
- Portfolio of proven work samples.
Portent, Clearlink's agency team, is comprised of 60 marketers with offices in Seattle and Salt Lake City. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing for over 20 years. At Portent, you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and work on challenging and rewarding projects for some of the world's biggest brands. We also like to reward our employees:
- Flexible work from home schedules
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Meet Some of Clearlink's Employees
What Clearlink does is helps some of the nation's largest brands manager the entire customer journey, starting in the social space, all the way through to service.
Back to top