Seasonal Outbound Specialist
- Salt Lake City, UT
Out of an abundance of caution for the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are offering a completely virtual hiring process; this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Solana Beach office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the ind ustry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Who We’re Looking For: Outbound Specialist
Do you thrive when interacting with new people and helping them to find the products and services they need to improve their daily lives? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
As a crucial part of operations and sales, the Outbound Specialist generates leads for the sales team. You will contact potential clients to follow-up on a form that they filled out on our website. You will then transfer them to a sales executive to finish the process. You will complete anywhere between 300-500 dials per day. You may also connect some new clients to set expectations.
- Handle callback leads from our website.
- Generate leads by calling prospective clients.
- Transfer potential clients to a sales agent.
- Follow up with recently sold clients.
- Additional responsibilities, as needed
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Tech-savvy and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Sales Comprehension - Understanding of the sales process
- Listening skills as it pertains to sales comprehension
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen, type, and talk simultaneously
- Persuasive communicator
- Adaptable to a constantly evolving environment
- Questioning and fact-finding skills
- Integrity and above-average client relationships skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Understanding the ability to be coachable
- Problem Solving Skills
- Self-responsible and self-aware
- Seasonal Position - 10/12/20 to 12/7/20
- M-F - Hours would be as staffing needs, open 7:00-7:00 MT
- You will start at 40 hours for the first couple of weeks, based on business needs you will be moved down to 35 hours per week.
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. What does that mean? It means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow.
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink. Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
Back to top