- Salt Lake City, UT
Who We’re Looking For - Product Owner
Product Ownership is a high-level product input and collaboration position with access to all types of partners. You will be working on innovative and user-friendly products and experiences that will positively impact the company, your team, and the consumers!
If you’re an experienced Product Owner looking to work with a diverse team of hardworking individuals, help shape the future of our company, and get involved in building products from the ground up, come join our team!
What You’ll Do
- Help your product team identify and solve customer needs by crafting story requirements and helping to define product iterations
- Provide vision and direction and execute all iteration phases, from planning to delivery, and identify risks to end product
- Responsible for assessing value and prioritizing stories, epics, and themes to ensure your work is focused on maximizing value and aligning with product strategy
- Work closely with Product Managers to build and maintain a product backlog according to business value or return on investment to deliver what the business needs
- Work with the development team to deliver release plans that provide timeframes and what to expect in the new functionalities
- Ensure the successful completion of product release goals and sprints while removing impediments that could lead to team failure
- Work with Scrum Masters to help the Product, UX, and Development teams understand Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities, and the latest trends
- Owning and being a go-to for the product’s functionality and supporting Product Managers in optimizing our customers’ experiences through continuous feedback loops
We’re looking for a hardworking Product Owner with an understanding of agile software development and technology architecture. They should be able to prioritize tasks effectively and be outstanding communicators. Our Product team wants someone eager to help drive development teams and make a difference in the lives of our customers.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for a minimum of 3 year(s)
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field is a plus
- Certification in Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), SAFe, or relevant frameworks are a plus
- Ambitious, intelligent, and creative problem solver
- Manage partners and their expectations by setting clear expectations
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong professional background and ability to work on cross-functional projects with diverse groups of people
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and expertise in developing relationships with team members and customers, setting the standard for success
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional active listening and empathy skills, as well as an ability to speak confidentially
- Experience with the definition(s) of Minimum Marketable Features (MMFs) and Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and keep the teams focused on delivering quality products.
- Solid organizational and time management skills are vital to this role
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We offer a fully remote hiring process: this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Back to top