Paid Media Specialist
The Paid Media Specialist will own and execute paid social media and display marketing for Clearlink’s web sites. In this role you’ll manage direct response social and display acquisition and retargeting strategy, execution and optimization for multiple branded sites. This will include managing the advertising budgets, requesting creative, generating tags, executing on campaigns and tracking and reporting on program performance. Your efforts will drive incremental growth for our business and align with our cross-channel customer efforts.
The Paid Media Specialist reports into the VP; Channel Marketing. This role works closely with brand directors and account management over each of our brand relationships. We’re looking for a natural problem-solver with analytical skills. You have that rare combination of technical ability and exceptional communication and would be just as comfortable manipulating data in Excel as you would be establishing a new relationship with a marketing partner, client or vendor.
Core KPI's include:
- Traffic to sites or mobile click to call ads resulting in calls and orders
- Lead generation that results in orders
- ROAS and profit margin
- Engagement (shares, likes, comments, favorites, etc.)
- BS in Business or a related field
- 2-5 years social and/or display experience in a B2C environment
- Experience managing marketing programs that are held to a specific profit margin, KPI or ROAS
- Knowledge of social and/or display methods and best practices
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness take on additional responsibility
- Manages the monthly advertising budget and provides clear, strong reporting on tactics, ad spend, results, and conversion metrics.
- Key stakeholder in identifying a strategy to attract, engage, and convert social users through a paid drip campaign.
- Educates oneself on new program features and best practices that could be used to achieve core KPIs.
- Running display advertising campaigns in GDN, Trade Desk, Criteo and other platforms.
- Create ads using Facebook Power Editor and other social channel advertising platforms.
- Clearly develop, outline, and plan strategic ad campaigns to achieve clearly defined objectives.
- Strategically craft paid audience targets using custom audiences, retargeting, and psychographic characteristics.
- Presenting to senior leaders and/or educating partners on strategy and tactics.
Established in 2003, Clearlink employs more than 1,700 sales, marketing, and technology professionals in Utah and Arizona. Clearlink was recognized nationally and locally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives and corporate social responsibility, including:
- Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 Award, 2007-2016
- MountainWest Capital Network’s "Utah 100," 2007-2015
- Inc Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list, 2008-2015
- Salt Lake Tribune, Top Workplaces in Utah, 2015-2016
- Best Places to Work, Outside Magazine, 2013
- Utah Work/Life Best Places to Work, 2009-2012
- Best Wellness Program, Gold’s Gym Diamond Award, 2012-2017
- Deseret News named Clearlink one of the Top Workplaces in Utah in 2015 and 2016
- Utah Business Magazine's Green Business Award - Corporate Excellence 2016
- Utah Chapter, American Marketing Association - Internal Campaign 2016
Meet Some of Clearlink's Employees
What Clearlink does is helps some of the nation's largest brands manager the entire customer journey, starting in the social space, all the way through to service.
Back to top