Are you driven, people oriented, and looking for your next career step? Ready to be in a workplace that motivates, recognizes, and rewards top performers? It’s time to join Clearlink as an Outbound Agent! This position is integral in creating a constant flow of quality leads for our Sales team.
Clearlink is committed to a culture of support, opportunities for learning and growth, and fun. By building teams that are strongly connected, offering regular coaching and training, and investing in individual potential, we see employees expand their skill sets, friendships, and opportunities, at work and beyond. By valuing our team through flexible scheduling, support for education, and a focus on employee health and well being, Clearlink has built a culture of success and excitement.
What You Bring:
- High energy, positive attitude, and excitement to learn/grow
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen, type, and talk simultaneously
- Curiosity - ability to dig into questions and fact find
- High volume outbound calls (400+)
- Minimum Transfer rate of 20%
- Setting up call backs or passing across warm transfers to sales agents
- Understand the importance of valuable relationships with customers, brands, and co-workers
What You Gain:
- A work environment based on support, achievement, and opportunity to advance
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Package (100% paid after a year), wellness coaching, gym subsidy
- Over two weeks paid time off, 401K matching, and tuition reimbursement
- Casual dress code, lounge spaces, gourmet coffee and soda options
- If you’re ready to put your optimism, high standards, and appetite for success to work for a team that is committed to seeing you grow
- and have fun doing it, apply today!
To get a taste of our amazing culture visit:
Next Step in Process:
A Recruiter will contact you within the next 24-48 hours either by phone, text, or email to set up an onsite interview. Make sure to check your email for further instructions
Meet Some of Clearlink's Employees
Emiah G.Director Of Strategic Accounts
Emiah helps build out the energy vertical of Clearlink’s accounts by brainstorming ways to reach and secure solar customers in a more direct way than has ever been accomplished.
Back to top