Job Posting Title:
Online Marketing Manager
Who We Are
A career at Clearlink means the ability to join a group of smart, driven, caring people, working together in an environment where everyone can make an impact. We're a company that hasn't lost sight of how we got here- by building a motivated, efficient team and treating individuals as the cornerstone of our company. So, no matter what your area of expertise is, we want to support you in doing the best work of your career. We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people. This role is open to candidates in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, FL, ID, IL, KY, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. (#LI-Remote)
Who We're Looking For - Online Marketing Manager
If you love navigating uncharted territory, leading outstanding cross-functional teams, and delivering results, this may be the job for you!
The Online Marketing Manager role at Clearlink is unique. You're given the support, budget, and resources to fulfill your vision while also receiving a license to try new things and dive headfirst into exciting new initiatives. Instead of spending your time on proposals and pitches, you spend your time leading projects and getting things done that impact your product.
We're looking for an experienced digital marketer and leader who can build marketing strategies from scratch, has a consistent track record of success, and is highly motivated to reach and exceed goals. You'll help grow the business by optimizing current tactics, testing, and developing new channels.
The Marketing Solutions & Sales Brands team has experienced rapid growth over the last few years, and we expect great things from our leaders. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you'll direct a team and contribute to a fun, positive work environment that facilitates creative ideas and encourages others to meet results-oriented goals. We're looking for someone who can start fast to help us continue our current success and drive additional focus around developing new marketing channels.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with your team to develop and execute content and website strategies that align with overall business objectives
- Develop new marketing channels from the ground up by collaboratively crafting strategic plans, driving team support, and executing on vision with a dedication to iterative improvement
- Review, analyze, and report on core business metrics, including forecasted versus actual opportunities, conversion rates, website traffic, and more
- Seek out new marketing opportunities through market research, competitive analysis, customer collaboration, and industry education
- Create a long-term marketing strategy and roadmap, along with your Marketing Director, that clarifies the vision for your team's brand/website, including channel mix, projects or campaigns, and overall priorities
- Prioritize the work of your team, balancing long-term strategic objectives and new opportunities with the overall goal of driving daring, sustainable growth
- Set a standard of excellence/quality in marketing initiatives, including project completion, content creation, critical metrics, etc.
- Lead a cross-functional digital marketing team made up of a content strategist, SEO specialist, PPC specialist, full copy team, designer, front-end developer, and other team members with a focus on execution, career growth, and development
- Collaborate with PM, compliance, and analysts to shepherd projects through the production process and ensure business objectives are met
- Minimum 5-8 years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Consistent track record of developing new marketing channels
- Independent thinking and the ability to work with minimal direction or supervision
- Experience managing marketing teams
- General business and financial acuity
- Experience with web analytic tools like Google and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in paid and organic search; AdWords, Bing, Google Search Console, etc.
- Experience with search marketing and driven research tools like Moz, SEMRush, rank tracking tools, etc.
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- WordPress experience is a plus
In addition to competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award winning tenure based benefits program. Employees have a path for 100% of healthcare premiums to be paid in full for themselves and anyone on our plan. (Yes, this includes domestic partners too!)
- A generous time-off policy that starts at 20 days of paid vacation accrued per year for corporate employees.
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities.
- An up to $200 desk reimbursement for all corporate new hires.
- Fringe Benefits - A "pick your perks" platform for employees to utilize what fits their wants and needs.
- Half-Day Fridays - Yes, every Friday is a half-day!
Clearlinks values are CLEAR:
C: Create Community
L: Learn & Grow
E: Embrace Opportunity
A: Act Like An Owner
R: Respect Every Person
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Work from Home - Utah