Manager, Social Research & Intelligence Team
Social Experience (SocialX) | Clearlink, a SYKES Company
Are you intellectually curious and data-savvy with a passion for numbers, emerging platforms, and social media developments? Does the application of critical thinking to emerging trends and digital data while extracting the, "So what? Now what?" from online behaviors excite you? Are you interested in diving into the hard facts and figures to provide strategic recommendations that will ultimately increase brand awareness and advocacy to drive best-in-class customer experience (CX)?
Clearlink partners with the world's leading brands to create unique consumer engagements that attract, acquire, and develop brand advocates while driving revenue and retention. We're looking for a passionate, creative, innovative problem-solver to drive our social intelligence, research, and reporting initiatives and lead our social analyst team.
- Lead teams of analysts, ensuring clients are accurately represented (along with respective products/services) in all areas of social media and other digital consumer touchpoints (such as messaging, consumer reviews, community forums), as included in the scope of specific programs to ensure brand partner satisfaction is maintained or exceeds expectations
- Establish executional processes for analyst teams to foster the delivery of exceptional results for brand partner programs, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Lead on the strategy, development, and communication of social intelligence offerings and services
- Analyze social media interaction data as it relates to efficiency (volume, productivity, etc.); providing summary, trends and key takeaway reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) with useful insights and strategic recommendations.
- Identify and analyze brand engagement KPIs while reporting on improvements/deteriorations to team leadership and brand partners.
- Work closely with other brand love team members to report on social campaign data and recommendations for improvement.
- Identify additional key trends and insights in user needs via qualitative and quantitative feedback to help increase CX (CS and BL) support efficiencies and drive success; recommend new content or effective solutions, based on observations, trends, and information gathered from digital support provided and community insights
- Analyze social media interaction data as it relates to community insights including supported products and competitive insights
- Collaborate with Team Leaders to identify common issues across all program channels; provide strategic recommendations for program optimizations accordingly
- Report and analyze on social creative performance metrics to determine effectiveness while recommending areas for improvement
- Work with external and internal agencies and platforms to conduct reporting and analysis for concepts like efficiency, NPS, brand engagement impact, etc.
- Proactively monitor the effectiveness of processes, platforms, and content, and provide strategic recommendations for optimizations
- Partner with the Senior Director, Social Strategy to develop & supervise the execution of the Social Intelligence offering & services road map
- Supervise the delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual business reports to our brand partners to show the value and impact of the program
- Oversee strategic analysis and recommendations in the following: social conversation trends, product usage insights, competitive landscapes, and recommendations for future engagement strategies
- Guide the growth and performance of Clearlink analyst team to help them foster talent
- Manage, coach, and develop analyst team for constant efficient and effective management of day-to-day business activities
- Assist in making hires for individual teams and supervise new team member onboarding experience
- 3 - 5 years of social engagement and/or social analytics experience; prior digital analytics experience highly preferred
- 3+ years experience in brand engagement or social media marketing analysis preferred
- Ability to critically analyze data, identify emerging trends, and extract insights via social media mentions and content, including topic drivers (complaints, product queries, troubleshooting, etc.) as well as social customer support team performance and quality assurance
- High-level understanding of social networks and social media, including similarities and differences between channels/platforms, as well as using social media on behalf of a company as opposed to personal use
- Solid understanding of digital support channels and measurement for success, including social media networks, social messaging apps, chat, community forums, consumer review sites, self-service content, and e-mail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comprehension skills, and thorough attention to detail
- Previous experience with social media management/ analytic tools and other related technologies highly desirable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- True ownership mentality with resilience and resolve to follow through
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute is desirable
- Undergraduate degree required
- Must pass a drug test
- Schedule: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (occasional special event coverage for weeknights and weekends)
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink's people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you'll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow.
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we've been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine's SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine's 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine's 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine's 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine's CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council's Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We offer a fully remote hiring process: this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.