Inside Sales Associate
Who We’re Looking For
Inside Sales Associate
Ready to put your people skills to work? Interested in an environment that is challenging and engaging? Motivated to start your career, and not just another job?
Clearlink is hiring Inside Sales Associates. In this role, you’ll use your charisma, communication skills, and relentless enthusiasm to represent some of the country’s leading brands by selling products over inbound phone calls. You’ll collaborate with leaders and peers to problem solve, share best practices, and uncover areas of opportunity for improvement, ensuring customers experience five star service. At Clearlink, we believe that by investing in the experience of employees, we empower you to do better work and have a better time doing it. To create this exceptional environment, we focus on learning and development opportunities, exciting sales incentives, and award winning perks and benefits.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day:
- Attend a two week training program that provides you with the tools you’ll need in order to be successful in selling a diverse range of products
- Sell products such as phone, internet, TV service, HVAC, and home warranty products by answering inbound phone calls
- Ask questions, listen to your customers actively, and overcome objections
- Utilize a sales process that ensures organization, structure, and success on the phones
- Build strong relationships with leadership and peers and join a culture that has been created to help you thrive in your career
- Welcome and implement feedback from leaders and peers to ensure steady and consistent development and success
What does it take to be a successful sales associate at Clearlink?
- Motivation, drive, and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Grit and determination to meet and exceed goals
- Comfort with computer-based work (typing, navigating through multiple systems at once, etc.)
- Excellent phone presentation and communication skills
- Unrelenting energy and enthusiasm
What We Offer
- Invest in a company that invests in you. We provide weekly coaching sessions that are centered around growth, development, and ensuring your needs are met.
- Rest easy knowing that you work for a company that offers medical, dental, and vision benefits. You’ll also get to take advantage of 401k matching, paid time off, and an award-winning health and wellness program.
- Attending school? We love students! We offer flexible scheduling AND tuition reimbursement.
- Do you wish your company embraced uniqueness? Our award-winning inclusion and diversity program has helped ensure that Clearlink is a place where every single employee is able and encouraged to bring their whole selves to work every day. We pride ourselves on being a place where a diversity of identity, thought, and viewpoints are celebrated.
More About Clearlink
Established in 2003, Clearlink employs more than 1,700 sales, marketing, and technology professionals in Utah, Arizona, and Washington state. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility. As the global leader in Intelligent CX, Clearlink is committed to providing intuitive, connected, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey.
In the past year alone, Clearlink and our people have been honored with over a dozen awards, including
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
Wondering what’s next?
It’s simple. Apply here
Back to top