In-House Legal Counsel
Job Posting Title:
In-House Legal Counsel
Who We’re Looking For
In-House Legal Counsel - Salt Lake City
Clearlink is seeking a licensed attorney to join its legal team in an entry-level position. Clearlink is a fast moving company. The ideal candidate will possess strong business judgement and the ability to effectively balance legal risk with business opportunity. You will provide transactional support, including reviewing, redlining, drafting, formatting and managing obligations for a wide variety of commercial agreements. You will also provide subject matter expertise on a number of areas of law impacting the business.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Draft, review and redline complex commercial contracts.
- Track contract process from beginning to completion.
- Work with business leaders and third parties to understand business needs.
- Provide high level legal research on a variety of issues impacting the business.
- Provide legal guidance to sales, marketing and corporate teams.
- Create and update company policies and provide training where needed.
What You Need
- JD degree from an accredited law school.
- Successful passage of the Bar and licensed to practice in the state of Utah.
- 1-3 years of legal experience in a law firm or in house position.
- Experience negotiating and drafting commercial contracts (MSAs, SLAs, SOWs, licensing agreements, asset purchase agreements, etc.) in an in-house legal department or law firm setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment on a wide variety of matters.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas of law:
- Data privacy & security (GDPR, CCPA)
- Telemarketing regulations (TCPA, TSR)
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Copyright & trademark law
- Online advertising & marketing
- Insurance sales (property & casualty, health & Medicare)
- Very strong drafting skills with acute attention to detail.
- Microsoft Suite, with particular proficiency using the redline function in Word.
- Basic skill level with Adobe Acrobat and Google Suite.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Award-winning healthcare coverage and wellness programming, including onsite massage therapists, yoga classes, and personalized nutrition and fitness coaching
- 401(k) matching
- Investment in your personal development: tuition reimbursement, leadership programming, opportunities for industry conferences and influence
- Generous PTO and work / life integration
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing and sales company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Clearlink’s leading-edge technology and 2,000 digital marketing, sales, and data science experts are the reason it’s been a trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility. As the global leader in Intelligent CX, Clearlink is committed to providing intuitive, connected, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey. And in the past year alone, Clearlink and our people have been honored with over a dozen awards, including:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
Salt Lake City
Back to top