Front End Developer
- Salt Lake City, UT
Who We’re Looking For - Front End Developer
As a Front-End Developer, you’ll be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and update of a variety of brand-partner marketing websites. You’ll also be responsible for building and maintaining lead form experiences integrating with Oracle’s Eloqua platform as well as assisting with a transition to a React-based technology stack and adding dynamic logic based on geographic location.
Ideally, you will have experience excelling in a fast-paced environment and love all things related to the web. If you feel as though you fit this description and you meet the requirements listed below, please reach out now.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain reusable and custom components using Handlebars and React.js
- Build and manage unique and global stylesheets using Sass and Emotion.js
- Apply a global design system to various websites using Sass and Emotion.js
- Build and maintain various instances of site functionality using ES6
- Build and maintain cart/eComm experiences
- Build and maintain front-end of the messaging platform
- Build and maintain messaging bot experiences with Twilio’s Autopilot
- Use and maintain various Git repositories (branching, merging, rebasing, etc)
- Cultivate various content models as implemented with Contentful
- Assist with bug fixes and other problems related to the code base
- Writing, updating, and correcting system documentation as required
- Perform code reviews for other developers on the team
- Use code-review results to improve the code and follow standard methodologies
- A deep understanding of HTML and CSS principles, including the use of high-level features and functionality contained in pre-processors such as Sass or Less
- Experience developing and maintaining websites that use a global design system
- Experience using the React.js library to build dynamic components
- Solid understanding of version control and its principles, specifically Git and its ability to merge, branch, rebase and combine efforts from multiple developers
- Experience consuming data from a third-party API and outputting it to a project
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others
- Willingness to mentor and assist less experienced developers
- An understanding of SEO standards is also preferred
- Exposure to GraphQL and/or Emotion.js, preferred
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We offer a fully remote hiring process: this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Back to top