Director of Client Services
Job Posting Title:
Director of Client Services
Portent is looking for a seasoned and forward-thinking Director of Client Services with previous agency experience. As the Director of Client Services, you will have the opportunity to be a strategic relationship leader overseeing the management of our work for some of the largest, most reputable national brands.
In this role, you'll be responsible for leading our Client Partner and Project Management teams, working with corresponding Team Leads and the VP of Client Solutions to drive our internal process and execution of handling client relationships to provide best-in-class digital marketing service for our growing book of business. You'll be responsible for driving growth across our biggest accounts- providing insight and stability to our clients and internal teams.
- Oversee the Client Partner team, guiding and mentoring to drive relationships with our clients
- Oversee our Project Management team, guiding and mentoring to driving relationships and processes with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with our Client Partner and Project Management team, driving how we work internally and how we deliver that work to our clients.
- Develop, execute, and oversee agency-wide practices to ensure account revenue growth and profitability
- Develop, execute, and oversee agency-wide practices to improve account renewal rates
- 7+ years of agency and client-facing management experience, digital marketing experience preferred
- Proven ability to run large scale, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to manage and mentor a team
- Proven ability to manage team and account-level budgets to profitability
- Expertise in creating and executing SOWs
- Top-notch communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
Portent, Clearlink's agency team, is comprised of 60 marketers with offices in Seattle and Salt Lake City. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing for over 20 years. At Portent, you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and work on challenging and rewarding projects for some of the world's biggest brands. We also like to reward our employees:
- Flexible work from home schedules
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Meet Some of Clearlink's Employees
What Clearlink does is helps some of the nation's largest brands manager the entire customer journey, starting in the social space, all the way through to service.
Back to top