Digital PR Specialist
Job Posting Title:
Digital PR Specialist
Who We’re Looking For
Digital PR Specialist
As a Digital PR Specialist, you’ll sit right at the intersection of PR and SEO. You’ll work with a multi-disciplinary team of talented marketers to tell your brand’s story through the creation and promotion of newsworthy, industry-leading content. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with relevant publishers, journalists, bloggers, and industry experts. You’ll work with some of the world’s largest websites to promote and digitally extend the reach of your brand.
Brand management, writing, journalistic, news production, or digital marketing backgrounds are preferred, but not required for this position. We believe that skills can be taught, while hustle, integrity, and initiative can't.
Our ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, natural problem-solver with a sales mindset. You have a deep understanding of online communities and you know that no matter what the subject, there is a group of people on the internet who are passionate about it, and you know how to find them. You have that rare combination of technical ability and exceptional communication and would be just as comfortable giving an interview to a journalist as you would be manipulating data in Excel. You’re as persistent as you are persuasive and can always find a way to “yes”. You could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman wearing white gloves, via email. You have an innate sense of intellectual curiosity that drives your need to be constantly learning and taking on new challenges. You’re intrinsically motivated and do what it takes to reach your goals. You work well in a fast-paced team environment and enjoy creating rewarding relationships with the people that you work with.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Perform outreach to website owners, bloggers, journalists, major media outlets, and influencers
- Build outreach email lists for content promotion campaigns
- Create content with outreach and PR potential
- Pitch and place content with top-tier publications via networking and relationship building
- Research and test new PR and link building tactics
- Track and report progress to managers and clients
- Improve site rankings and increase brand awareness through outreach and digital PR practices
Who would be good at this job?
Journalists, freelance writers, editors, English majors, marketing majors, business majors, rhetoric and/or communications majors
What You Need
- 1+ years’ experience in sales/marketing/SEO or related field
- Top-level Internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and persuasive communication skills - mastery of the English language is key
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A knack for networking and connecting with people digitally
When applying, please send an email to email@example.com, a Clearlink employee, with your resume attached and the reason why Clearlink should hire you in the body of the email. The subject line should contain the word ‘festive’. Bear in mind that she gets anywhere from 50-100 emails per day and works 60 hour weeks.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Award-winning healthcare coverage and wellness programming, including onsite massage therapists, yoga classes, and personalized nutrition and fitness coaching
- 401(k) matching
- Investment in your personal development: tuition reimbursement, leadership programming, opportunities for industry conferences and influence
- Generous PTO and work / life integration
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing and sales company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Clearlink's leading-edge technology and 2,000 digital marketing, sales, and data science experts are the reason it’s been a trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility. As the global leader in Intelligent CX, Clearlink is committed to providing intuitive, connected, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey.
And in the past year alone, Clearlink and our people have been honored with over a dozen awards, including:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
Salt Lake City
Back to top