Job Posting Title:
Digital PR Specialist
Who We Are
At Clearlink we value a people-first mentality by providing our employees with resources and flexibility to live their best lives, strive to build brands that guide users to decisions, and excel in the ever-changing digital marketing and tech industry. We believe in opening doors for new opportunities and empowering our people.Our team of Clearlinkers are highly driven , inquisitive , diverse , empathetic , and exceptionally passionate individuals .
Since we opened our doors in 2003, Clearlink has been committed to growth and opportunity. We're not afraid to go against the grain and spark innovation in uncharted territory. Our passion for people is changing the way businesses are built and acquired to help grow digital brands and elevate user experiences. We do this by creating a culture of belonging and inclusion, inviting everyone to Be an Owner-to speak up, share ideas, and safely bring their whole selves to work-even if that's from the comfort of your own home!
Why Work For Us
We are a remote-first workforce. We care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people by working together in an environment where everyone can make an impact, no matter what your area of expertise is. As Clearlinkers we value the meaning of community and we celebrate our diversity through our Employee Resource Groups. Our ever-expanding reach means we're always finding more ways to help people make better decisions that improve their everyday lives, which is why we need you!
This role is open to candidates in the following states: AZ, CA, FL, ID, KY, MN, NC, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI.
Who We're Looking For - Digital PR Specialist
We are looking for a creative and growth-minded Digital PR Specialist to join our multi-disciplinary team of talented and hardworking marketers. We want someone who is equal parts creative and analytical - someone who can look at raw data and trends to find a compelling story hidden within the numbers. We're looking for a storyteller who can use persuasive written communication to amplify a brand's story, share it with the online world, and secure digital coverage. We want a problem solver who isn't easily discouraged and can find a way to "yes" in the face of rejection.
You'll sit right at the intersection of PR and SEO. You'll be responsible for increasing organic traffic and rankings through a variety of link acquisition tactics while simultaneously telling your brand's story. You'll create and promote newsworthy, industry-leading content and work with some of the world's largest publications and websites to digitally extend the reach of your brand. You'll cultivate relationships with publishers, journalists, bloggers and industry specialists.
The Impact You Will Make
- Creates and oversees production of newsworthy content with digital PR potential
- Performs outreach to website owners, bloggers, journalists, major media outlets, and influencers
- Curates media lists and maintains a database of contacts
- Researches markets and engages audiences relevant to your dedicated vertical
- Conducts and secures media interview
- Pitches and places content with premier publications via networking and relationship building
- Researches and tests new PR and link building tactics
- Supervises and reports on progress to managers and clients
- Coordinates with several partners to build multi-channel communication campaigns
Experience running PR or marketing campaigns, brand management, writing, journalism, news production, or digital marketing backgrounds are preferred, but not required for this position. We believe that skills can be taught, while hustle, integrity, and initiative can't.
- 1+ year of experience in sales/marketing/SEO/PR or a related field
- Top-level internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills
- Strong written and persuasive communication skills - mastery of the English language is key
- Hyper-organized with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A knack for networking and connecting with people digitally
Perks Just For You!
- Medical/Vision/Dental - With increased tenure, employees are eligible for levels of discounted healthcare premiums for themselves and anyone on their plan. (Yes, this includes domestic partners too!)
- 401k Matching - After one year of employment, employees are eligible for a 401k company match.
- Flexible time off - Time off starts at 20 days annually accrued on a weekly basis, and increases with tenure.
- Paid Parental Leave - Employees can benefit from 2 weeks paid parental leave during their first year, and up to 6 weeks following one year of employment.
- Tuition & Conference Funding - We have a dedicated budget for tuition reimbursement and work-related conferences.
- Learning and Development - Clearlink offers a choice-based learning program focused on development (skills, career path, leadership), our business, and your well-being (boundaries, communication, work-life balance).
- Home office assistance - Corporate new hires get up to a $200 desk reimbursement.
- Pick your perks allowance - Clearlink partners with Fringe to offer employees the greater benefit of exploring their hobbies and interests with a monthly accrual of points to spend on things they love! (AirBnB, InstaCart, Cruises, etc.)
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe everyone is a part; no one is apart.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Work from Home - Utah