Digital PR Specialist
Job Posting Title:
Digital PR Specialist
We know that top-tier media coverage and a great link profile doesn't come easy.
So if you're obsessed with the latest link-building and digital PR tactics, feel comfortable reaching out to journalists from top-tier publications, and are ready to try your hand at mob-style PR—we want to hear from you.
As an Outreach Specialist, you’re a key part of the performance marketing division. You’ll sit right at the intersection of PR and SEO, working with a team of talented marketers to build the authority of our websites by creating and promoting newsworthy, industry-leading content. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with relevant publishers, journalists, and industry experts, and you’ll work with some of the world’s largest websites to digitally extend the reach of your brand.
You ready to earn amazing coverage and links? Send us your pitch.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Work in a mob structure with other Outreach Specialists to create and promote content with PR potential.
- Perform outreach to website owners, bloggers, journalists, major media outlets, and influencers
- Pitch and place content with top-tier publications via networking and relationship-building
- Constantly research and test new PR and link-building tactics
- Keep track of competitors and proactively pitch new ideas for content
- Build outreach email lists for content promotion campaigns
- Adapt quickly to support the changing needs of a mob structure
- Collaborate regularly with fellow mob Outreach Specialists
- Share tactful, clear feedback with other mob Outreach members, copywriters, compliance specialists, SEO specialists, and other marketers
- Understand and cultivate distinct strategies and voices across multiple brands
- Track and report progress to managers and clients
- Improve site rankings and increase brand awareness through outreach and digital PR practices
What You Need:
- 1+ years’ experience in sales/marketing/SEO or related field—journalists, freelance writers, editors, communication majors, digital product sales representatives, English majors, marketing majors, and business majors would thrive in this role
- Top-level internet research skills and ability to navigate social networks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and persuasive communication skills—mastery of the English language is key
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Genuine enthusiasm for collaboration and group work
- Self-starter mentality
- Willingness to both lead and support fellow mob members
- Knack for networking and connecting with people digitally
When applying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a Clearlink employee, with your resume attached and the reason why Clearlink should hire you in the body of the email. The subject line should contain the word monopoly. Bear in mind that she gets anywhere from 50 to 100 emails per day and works 60-hour weeks.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Award-winning healthcare coverage and wellness programming, including onsite massage therapists, yoga classes, and personalized nutrition and fitness coaching
- 401(k) matching
- Investment in your personal development: tuition reimbursement, leadership programming, opportunities for industry conferences and influence
- Generous PTO and work / life integration
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing and sales company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Clearlink's leading-edge technology and 2,000 digital marketing, sales, and data science experts are the reason it’s been a trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility. As the global leader in Intelligent CX, Clearlink is committed to providing intuitive, connected, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey.
And in the past year alone, Clearlink and our people have been honored with over a dozen awards, including:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
Salt Lake City
Back to top