Data Integration Developer
We are looking for a Data Integration Developer to join our Information Management team within our Data Science organization in our Salt Lake City office.
- Manage and improve our data ingestion, manipulation, and delivery of both operational and analytical data sets throughout the business
- Expand and modernize our data warehouse Extract Transform and Load (ETL) process leveraging modern cloud technologies on the AWS platform
- Define and implement our growing analytical API
- Help guide the data structure of our Data Warehouse (DW) in order to provide timely and accurate information for the business to make the best decisions
- Respond to reported issues, requests and inquiries of a technical or functional nature. Supporting both platform and application issues from inception to resolution
- Work to maintain upgrades on infrastructure using change control methods and testing prior to upgrades.
- Work with team members to build knowledge and provide backup assistance when necessary
- Understand and follow industry best practices in all work performed
- Document changes and process along with completing the work
- Develop and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of business people in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the company's business processes to support the delivery of usable information.
- 2 years of development experience involving the manipulation or throughput of large data sets
- Experience managing a relational database
- Object oriented programming experience
- Developed integration between multiple systems using third party API's
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Basic IT skills such as understanding basic networking, pc application installations
- Ability to demonstrate history of positive customer communication and relationship management
- Candidates need to have experience with object oriented programming in one or many of: PHP, Node.js, Python, etc. as well as strong SQL experience
Who we are:
Clearlink’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy
Meet Some of Clearlink's Employees
Jordan guides the Sales Team to make sure individual employees are growing professionally and reaching sales milestones. He also manages the facility for both performance and operations.
Back to top