Job Posting Title:
Who We Are
A career at Clearlink means the ability to join a group of smart, driven, caring people, working together in an environment where everyone can make an impact. We're a company that hasn't lost sight of how we got here- by building a motivated, efficient team and treating individuals as the cornerstone of our company. So, no matter what your area of expertise is, we want to support you in doing the best work of your career.
We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people. This role is open to candidates in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, FL, ID, IL, KY, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Utah candidates preferred. ( #LI-Remote)
Who We're Looking For - Corporate Recruiter
Are you passionate about people-an outstanding Boolean sourcer with a knack for discovering outstanding talent? Ready to join an organization where you'll have an impact on the lives of prospective and current employees every day?
Clearlink is growing-and we want you to grow with us. If you're a recruiter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we're ready for you to join our crew!
As a Corporate Recruiter, you'll collaborate with hiring partners to find talent and build the future workforce of Clearlink. You will be trusted with managing full lifecycle recruiting for every chapter in the career book, from interns to executives. Finally, you'll share your experience and insight to elevate our processes and improve the candidate experience.
What You'll Do
- Connect with department leaders to understand hiring needs
- Source candidates through diverse databases, and talent networks
- Analyze organizational fit based on availability, salary range, qualifications, and resume review
- Coordinate interview and hiring processes
- Deliver a personalized, professional, and passionate candidate experience with every communication touchpoint
- Proactively analyze processes and collaborate to drive improvements
- Attend Job Fairs and Networking events
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, including technical recruiting expertise
- Personal alignment with Clearlink's core values: Create Community, Learn & Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like An Owner, and Respect Every Person
- Strong communication skills; ability to connect and persuade with audiences from entry-level to executive
- Ability to create an interview environment that encourages trust, transparency, and excitement
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an always-moving and often-changing environment
- Confidence in diverse ATS and HRIS platforms; Workday preferred
- Desire to build and grow meaningful relationships
In addition to competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award winning tenure based benefits program. Employees have a path for 100% of healthcare premiums to be paid in full for themselves and anyone on our plan. (Yes, this includes domestic partners too!)
- A generous time-off policy that starts at 20 days of paid vacation accrued per year for corporate employees.
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities.
- An up to $200 desk reimbursement for all corporate new hires.
- Fringe Benefits - A "pick your perks" platform for employees to utilize what fits their wants and needs.
Clearlinks values are CLEAR:
C: Create Community
L: Learn & Grow
E: Embrace Opportunity
A: Act Like An Owner
R: Respect Every Person
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Work from Home - Utah