- Salt Lake City, UT
Who We’re Looking For - Copywriter
We work with the world’s largest brands to help them grow even further.
We love data and writers who know how to wield it effectively. We believe in big ideas, bottom-of-the-funnel conversion, and always putting the user first. Our core desire is to elevate the customer experience and build content that makes people want to click. We take our work seriously and are committed to developing master-marketers who are highly-skilled in the craft of writing.
We’re searching for a copywriter who engages the reader and articulates benefits with clarity and persuasion to earn a customer’s trust—and moves them to action. Our writers own their projects from start to finish, communicate and collaborate professionally, and actively seek to grow their skill set.
We want to work with passionate, hardworking, and genuine people. We’d love the chance to take your career to even greater heights.
What You’ll Do
- Research products and services that span multiple industries
- Craft digital experiences for web and mobile
- Collaborate with designers, SEO specialists, project managers, developers, and marketing managers
- Write both long- and short-form copy across multiple channels (organic search, PPC, email, social, display, etc.)
- Supervise and analyze the performance of your work
- Balance numerous projects with competing timelines
- Adjust voice and tone for audience and project type
- Stay current on digital marketing and UX standard methodologies
- Work closely with fellow functional team members to craft the voice and tone of the brand, research topics, products, services, and benefits, and write a variety of content for their brands and sites.
- Professional writing samples, preferably in marketing
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in journalism, creative writing, communications, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of writing experience, preferably in marketing
- Marketing skills in writing, including direct response and consumer-focused content
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Google Suite, and similar software applications
- The ability to take/provide constructive and positive feedback
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Ability and eagerness to collaborate
- A capacity for solving sophisticated problems
- Strong grasp of marketing trends
- An understanding of what language, structure, and value propositions will resonate with our readers
- A firm knowledge of grammar, the elements of writing style, and how to write for an audience using multiple content types.
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We offer a fully remote hiring process: this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future tis role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Back to top