Job Posting Title:
Who We're Looking For
As a content strategist at Portent, you have a solid understanding of content development best practices and are eager to produce accessible and search engine friendly content. You’ll complete client work under the supervision of the Content Strategy Team Lead and work alongside other teams (Analytics, SEO, Outreach, etc.) to deliver content recommendations that align with industry trends and client goals.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day:
- Understand target audiences and how to apply that knowledge to site content.
- Track, measure, and report on content and projects, partnering with the Analytics team when needed.
- Manage client collaboration and communication for the team in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Conduct user research and create user journey maps, personas, etc. from those findings.
- Execute content audits, gap analyses, usability analysis, etc.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices.
What You Need:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build and develop relationships internally and with partners. You share updates and ideas proactively and communicate with confidence and clarity.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly moving, metric-driven environment
- Detail-oriented and able to manage priorities; ability to stay focused on the goal at hand and execute on assigned initiatives promptly
- Proven ability to collaborate with clients, internal customers, and other senior team members to deliver on client KPI’s and goals.
- A high level of passion; proactively seeking to better yourself, your craft and consistently focus on producing high-quality work.
- 2-4 years of Content Strategy experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Psychology, or a related field
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO tools like Google Search Console, SEMRush, and Ahrefs.
- Intermediate knowledge of wireframing tools like Axure or equivalent.
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 50 digital marketers with offices in Seattle and Salt Lake City. We’ve been supporting Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing for over 20 years and relish continuing to learn about our ever-evolving industry.
At Portent, you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and work on challenging and rewarding projects. We thrive on our inclusive and empowering work culture, where everyone has the support to do their best work and grow in their careers.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Flexible work from home schedules
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over one month of paid time off to start
- 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave
- Matching 401K
- Get paid every Friday!
- Monthly wellness activities
- Quarterly company outings
- One Friday a month dedicated to skill development and training
- Fully-stocked lunch room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Back to top