Job Posting Title:
Who We're Looking For - Content Strategist (Remote)
If you love crafting useful content, using data in your decision-making process, and collaborating with others, then this is the job you're looking for! We are seeking an experienced online content marketing specialist, with outstanding skills in strategy, communication, content planning, and content management. This role will work closely with our marketing and strategy leadership to identify content goals and initiatives and lead content marketing efforts to empower our business leaders to make sensible, informed decisions.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in helping to build a website's reputation and presence by crafting engaging content for numerous digital channels (including websites, PPC, emails, blogs, social networks, video, etc.), based around a solid understanding of SEO, UX, buyer behaviors and, user journeys.
What You'll Do
- Constantly focused on what can be done to improve website conversion, analyzing user behavior and implementing A/B tests.
- Collaborate with SEO specialists and your team to identify clear goals for marketing content, measure efficiency, monitor performance, and suggest improvements.
- Act as a champion of alignment with your cross-functional team to explain the reasoning for strategy and promote user awareness and team collaboration.
- Become your team's subject matter and audience specialist, crafting web experiences that catch target audiences and contribute to continuous innovation in evolving formats most effective at engaging our target audience.
- Build a content development plan (including documentation, tracking, production management) and an editorial calendar based on strategic goals, business priorities, product launches, and other events.
- Write project briefs for our in-house copywriters, designers, and developers to deliver work that aligns with your content strategy goals and vision.
- Format, upload, and publish content within a CMS. Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the CMS to provide continuous productivity.
- Understand the dynamics of the digital marketing ecosystem and extract key trends, topics, and content themes that will help us engage our audience.
- Conduct content audits and gap analyses to synthesize findings into recommendations, tests, and measurable next steps. Make recommendations for new and existing content.
- Work with a myriad of functional team members to ask the right questions and brainstorm solutions to problems with a strong sense of initiative and follow-through.
- Help define site mapping, user pathways, and information architecture, in collaboration with SEO, design, and others.
- Measure the performance of the content you're crafting using analytics, heat mapping tools, and sales data.
- Own conceptualization, execution, and analysis of A/B tests conducted on-site.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in content marketing
- Demonstrable track record of defining and implementing highly effective content marketing programs
- Metrics-minded, with a steadfast focus on user experience and growing site visits, search rankings, and return on investment
- Experience with developing critical metrics, dashboards, and benchmark reports to measure content engagement success
- Excellent storyteller, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work with short timelines
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- Experience with AB Testing and CRO-related projects preferred
- Portfolio of proven work samples
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink's people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you'll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we've been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine's SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine's 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine's 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine's 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine's CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council's Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We offer a fully remote hiring process: this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Work from Home - Utah