Job Posting Title:
Would you like to work on interactive tutorials that help millions of people globally learn how to use their mobile phones, smart devices, and applications? We are currently looking for a technically-focused copywriter to join our Seattle team as a Content Producer.
As a Content Producer, you will work with an international team to create online tutorials and troubleshooters for smartphones, tablets, Apps, and IoT (connected) devices. These tutorials are interactive step-by-step guides that explain, for example: how to configure your mobile device with anti-theft security, how to update your device, or restore to factory settings.
You will create tutorials in our Content Management System, by taking screenshots from various devices and adding text instructions.
We expect you to
● Be fluent in English (written and spoken); Spanish as a second language would be an advantage
● Be passionate and advocate for the end-user’s perspective and journey
● Take responsibility for your work and strive for quality
● Be highly communicative and proactive with strong self-management skills
● Be a collaborative team player, but also capable of working on your own
● Be flexible (on occasion, you will need to travel to other locations for production and adapt to different time zones)
● Love technology and gadgets. Mobile devices and Apps are no mystery to you. In fact, your friends call you when they need help with their devices.
● Have a keen eye for detail and consistency
Who are we?
Qelp (a subsidiary of SYKES, Inc.) offers online self-service support tools (SaaS) that enable mobile operators (our customers) to meet end-user needs (their customers). We build web and native applications focused on usability and visual appeal, helping customers intuitively solve their smartphone-related problems, and delivering a happy online customer experience.
Qelp HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and we have facilities in Sao Paulo - Brazil, in Cluj - Romania and now also Seattle - WA USA. Qelp serves over 70 customers in 30 countries in more than 15 languages. We work for brands like T-Mobile, AT&T, US Cellular, Spectrum, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket wireless, and Comcast. Qelp is growing rapidly, which makes it a great time to join us!
Our product helps people all over the world to outsmart technology and learn how to use their mobile devices.
● A culture of continuous learning, while working for top technology-oriented brands around the world
● Internal mobility
● Compensation of travel expenses
● Company laptop
● Project diversity
● Flexibility to work remote (and abroad when needed)
● Company benefits plan (including medical and dental care)
● A diverse work environment with teammates located across the globe
● A new, modern, and open office in Downtown Seattle, complete with lounge area, snacks, and all the coffee you can drink
● A gym or athletic class subscription of your choice
● Team lunches
Back to top