Clearlink Brand Copy Director
Clearlink is looking for an experienced marketing copywriter to help build the Clearlink brand globally. We need someone who can drive copy for Clearlink-branded white papers, pitch decks, client communications, landing pages, websites, infographics, press releases, blog content, and more. This person will also manage the Clearlink blog, which will include creating and updating content and managing the content calendar. Candidates should have experience writing content across marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social media, video, outdoor advertising, and radio.
Candidates should have a solid, varied writing portfolio that shows a deep knowledge of branding, B2B marketing, and brand voice.
You’ll conceptualize and write B2B copy across a variety of marketing channels and campaigns, as well as client communications, case studies, and pitch decks.
Candidates should show a passion for B2B marketing, should understand consumer trigger points, and should have experience crafting effective B2B marketing copy across various channels.
We want to hire someone who can hit the ground running, improve our current marketing collateral, and bring ideas to the table.
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing
- Experience working with designers and a creative team
- Strong experience writing across varied marketing channels
- Must have a marketing or advertising copywriter portfolio
- Strong experience in B2B marketing and an ability to change copy based on placement, timing, and audience.
- Results-oriented with ability to take feedback and use feedback and metrics to improve future performance.
- Comfortable brainstorming and openly sharing ideas.
- Creative thinker who thrives in an always-changing, fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment.
- Autonomous, self-starter who asks great questions and seeks information and resources to excel in their position
- Seeks understanding and loves working collaboratively with others, incorporating differing ideas and opinions from stakeholders to create the best possible content.
- Experience managing a corporate blog, including the calendar.
Clearlink’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy
Meet Some of Clearlink's Employees
Jordan guides the Sales Team to make sure individual employees are growing professionally and reaching sales milestones. He also manages the facility for both performance and operations.
Back to top