Business Development Analyst
As a Business Development Analyst at CLEARLINK you will work hand in hand with the senior leadership to evaluate partnerships and acquisitions as well as construct proposals and presentations for some of America’s top consumer brands.
The ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, intense curiosity, excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to identify trends and make compelling business arguments. He/she will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail).
CLEARLINK is looking for someone who is sharp and capable and who is looking for an opportunity to prove themselves in our fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Research market data and provide meaningful analysis as it relates to business opportunities
- Utilize a variety of internal and external tools to extract key information for new proposals as well as gather information from key players throughout the organization
- Develop and construct engaging content and design for business proposals
- Work efficiently against tight deadlines to provide accurate and informative data analysis for business development efforts
- 3-5 years of a data analysis experience
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Microsoft Office expert
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with senior executives
- Strong bias toward data driven decision making
- Compelling presentation skills a plus
CLEARLINK’s team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At CLEARLINK you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy
Meet Some of Clearlink's Employees
Chief Marketing Officer
Ted takes charge of Clearlink’s marketing strategy to help expand its reach as far as possible. Then he uses that strategy to influence everything from operations to team development.
Back to top