Who We’re Looking For - Accounting Manager
Clearlink is continually evolving and expanding. As such, we are looking for a new accounting manager to join our growing team! As an accounting manager, you will assist in acquisition due diligence and integration, accounting research, and provide on-demand ad-hoc reporting.
Ongoing responsibilities include supervising employee expenses, accruals, payroll oversight, along with managing the related teams. You’ll also assist with SOX controls to prevent inaccuracies in financial statements, and assist with internal and external audits. Additionally, the accounting manager will analyze company operations to find opportunities for cost reductions or improved efficiencies.
The ideal candidate for this position will have proven problem-solving experience in accounting and analysis, a solid understanding of accounting principles, and an ability to lead and mentor staff accountants. If you think you fit this description, and you meet the requirements listed below, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Manage part of the month-end close
- Review of monthly financial statements
- Manage subsidiary AR Collections
- Manage the following areas in the GL, along with corresponding staff accountants:
- Payroll Accounts
- Accrued expenses
- Prepaid expenses & other assets
- Fixed and intangible assets
- Business unit/department financial oversight and budgeting
- Review reconciliations
- Audit preparation and support
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed
- Accounting/Finance Degree, Graduate Degree & CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of accounting/finance experience
- Prior supervisory/management experience
- Experience managing an external audit
- GL review experience required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, along with an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate and collaborate
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Accounting experience within a company that has multiple revenue streams, preferred
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow.
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We offer a fully remote hiring process: this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.