- Salt Lake City, UT
Out of an abundance of caution for the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are offering a completely virtual hiring process; this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Who We’re Looking For - Accounting Intern
Salt Lake City, Utah
As an Accounting Intern, you will be responsible for a variety of accounting administrative duties, as well as helping other accounting staff as needed. This is a long-term internship, lasting 6 months, with an opportunity to extend further. Our Accounting Interns work between 15-25 hours per week, making this a perfect opportunity for those in school or other aspiring Accountants. Come learn and grow with our Accounting Team.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in preparing accounts payable documentation
- Assist in entering accounts payable invoices into Accounting Software
- Work with our Accounting team to ensure SOX compliance
- Tracking month-end close progress
- File accounting related documents
- Assist in preparing reconciliations
- Assist in other accounting projects as needed
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles; working toward an accounting or finance degree
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and a knack for attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Desire to continually learn new skills and responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to discuss accounting principles clearly
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems independently in situations requiring the use of a variety of variables in standard and non-standard situations.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office + Google Suites
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Back to top