VP, People - HR/Field Operations
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The VP, People - Field Operations will lead our people team that supports our field operations organization of more than 1,300 employees across the country who are the face of our brand at more than 35 airports and venues. The person in this role is responsible for leading a team of regional HR managers and recruiters and will be a close partner to our field operations leadership team. Reporting to the SVP of People, the VP will implement strategic and innovative people solutions to support CLEAR’s growth.
This position will be based at our NYC Headquarters with regular travel to support our field teams. Must be willing to relocate.
Must have HR Field experience
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement programs and policy that are aligned with CLEAR’s values and will continue to elevate the CLEAR employee experience for field employees
- Ensure strategic alignment, operational effectiveness and collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Leverage data to identify trends and drive change
- Support, coach, and develop field operations employees from front-line staff to leadership
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues and practices
- Be a strategic leader in staffing and recruiting efforts of high performing team members
- Ensure compliance regarding all Field employment practices: selection processes, I-9 reporting, e-verify, record keeping, EEOC compliance & reporting, and file management
- Support benefits administration, open enrollment, monthly reconciliation and maintenance initiatives
- Help introduce or explain new or revised HR policies and/or systems; new State or Federal laws and new or revised procedures
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of HR experience in an operations organization; experience with service oriented employees is preferred
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders and frontline staff alike
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work in partnership with all levels of the organization
- Strategic leader with outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with analytics and a data-driven approach to plans and solutions.
- Sound judgment, comfort with ambiguity and the ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment.
- Ability to shift priorities and act proactively, while maintaining organization and control
Back to top