VP of Aviation
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The VP of Aviation will play a critical role in CLEAR’s growth strategy within the aviation vertical. Reporting to the SVP of Corporate Affairs, this is a new role that is high impact and requires the ability to be both strategic and execution oriented.
This position is located at CLEAR Headquarters - NYC
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
What you will do:
- Spearhead the strategy and further develop CLEAR’s role in the aviation industry, internally and externally
- Act as a consultative partner – understand the needs and capabilities of both CLEAR and the airline, airport, or other industry participant and craft solutions that benefit all stakeholders.
- Deliver competitive intelligence and think creatively about ways to increase the company’s value to customers, partners and other industry stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with Airline, Airport and third-party partners
- Conduct business reviews to ensure partners are satisfied with CLEAR and focus on ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the product management team, and with customers and partners, to ensure that CLEAR delivers products and services which exceed expectations.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of Relationship Management experience ideally in the Airline or Airport Industry. Alternatively, you manage airline relations at a third-party company.
- Strong leadership and people skills with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in technical and non-technical environments
- A rare combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to “think big” about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities and having a commitment to data-driven decision making
- Genuine comfort and effectiveness as both a manager and a doer; an intense focus on getting things done, and a willingness to be as “hands-on” as required
- The ability to think like an owner; the ideal candidate will embrace accountability and will be efficient with both time and capital. Experience with P&L management a plus.
- Willingness to travel as required (perhaps up to 50% of the time)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Back to top