VP, Member Insight & Analytics
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We’re seeking an experienced Vice President of Member Insights and Analytics to help optimize our business. Reporting directly to the President, this highly-impactful role will be responsible for translating data analysis into improvements in our key performance indicators. The ideal candidate knows what to look for and how to structure the right analysis to generate actionable ideas.
The scope of your work will be focused on subscriber analytics, including retention, campaign and funnel conversion, new member acquisition, customer lifetime value, and more.
What You Will Do:
- Drive KPIs by elevating member analytics and consumer insights strategy
- Study trends on a daily basis to identify key areas of opportunity
- Direct data scientists to develop statistical models of subscriber, product, and operations-related data that will be used for decision-making throughout the company
- Combine and analyze large sets of member data from multiple sources
- Identify actionable insights that will help drive growth for our business
Who You Are:
- You have 7+ years of experience driving retention or new customer acquisition, preferably at a subscription based business
- You are a great communicator and collaborator. You value building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, and you have the ability to translate complex topics in simple, non-technical terms that are meaningful to the business
- You are an influencer and can confidently deliver data-driven recommendations
- Experience in designing analytic and/or algorithmic solutions to business or operational problems
- Experience working with big data and/or relational databases and SQL in a real-world context
Back to top