Supervisor (DTW Airport & Comerica Park)
As a CLEAR Supervisor, you assist the General Manager in acting as the local business owners for our operations at Detroit Metropolitan Airport and Comerica Park (home of the Detroit Tigers) and are essential to CLEAR’s success. A CLEAR Supervisor is a hands-on, servant leader who is genuinely passionate about inspiring and developing their Ambassador team. They are operations gurus, love exciting and fast-paced environments, and are constantly thinking outside the lines to share and implement new ideas.
What you will do:
- Drive new enrollments through the airport and stadium sales program by consistent sales coaching, contests and recognition of our Ambassador team.
- Ensure CLEAR’s enrollment and verification operations are conducted with the highest levels of security and integrity.
- Drive employee engagement and foster an environment where team members are accountable for delivering exceptional customer service and continuously sharing the CLEAR story.
- Support an open and exciting internal corporate culture that motivates all team members, fostering creativity, innovation, advancement and a solution orientation.
- Communicate needs, best practices, and opportunities among your team, your peers, and across the organization
- Develop and maintain relationships with all airport, stadium and city stakeholders to include, but not limited to, local TSA, airline and station leadership.
Who you are:
- You are a strong people manager who is passionate about constantly inspiring and growing your team with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- You are analytical and can connect the dots to make data-driven business decisions
- You have strong leadership, organizational, administrative and project management skills with a proven success in strategic relationship building and operations management
- You have exceptional communications skills and engage with team members in a straight-forward and positive manner; you outline goals and facilitate performance improvement and employee development through continuous mentorship and training
- You are indefatigable in achieving your individual and team goals and want to grow and develop in your career
CLEAR is a cutting edge biometric technology company that brings the future of travel to passengers.
Found in a nationwide network of airports, CLEAR is revolutionizing the travel experience with our secure identity platform. This platform uses biometrics (fingerprints and iris scan) to strengthen security and to redefine the consumer experience.
CLEAR Sports Lanes are now opening at select arenas and provide fast access entry to our members. With our sports lanes, members get the same great experience they know from the airport, now at arenas and ballparks around the country.
For more information about CLEAR, and how we’re changing the way people live and work:
- CLEAR Vision: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyo-PNkAK2M
- How it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csPOimz5FZ4
- Fast Access Powered by CLEAR: https://vimeo.com/111635512
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and provide benefits including health insurance, generous time off and much more. To learn more about us please visit our website at www.clearme.com
Meet Some of CLEAR's Employees
Director of IT
Victor is responsible for the scalability and resiliency of CLEAR's IT infrastructure, leveraging the latest techniques in cloud automation to power the customer experience at every touch point.
Back to top