Senior Product Manager
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to design and deliver products that help CLEAR members live in a secure, frictionless world. This role requires a versatile thinker who is skilled at balancing strategy with execution, and who keeps the customer at the forefront of any product they design. In addition, you should be adept at leading and organizing teams to drive projects from start to finish.
What You Will Do:
- Define CLEAR’s product strategy and roadmap, always working backwards from the customer
- Build and manage multiple complex products from start to finish, owning the end-to-end product lifecycle from design to delivery
- Demonstrate leadership by mentoring and managing colleagues, and taking the lead when working cross-functionally
- Represent CLEAR externally with partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Leverage your expertise in product management to develop team-wide processes and best practices
Who You Are:
- 5-8 years of experience in product management
- Track record of success delivering complex products in a high-growth environment; experience building platform products a plus
- Leader with sound business judgment and an ability to articulate recommendations and trade-offs to senior executives
- Strong team player with a proven ability to work cross-functionally, especially with technical teams
- Bachelor's Degree
Back to top