Senior Manager, Field HR (LAX)
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The Senior Manager, Field HR will provide guidance to an assigned geographic region of CLEAR’s operations, and work closely with People & Legal leadership to support the following functional areas: onboarding, employee relations, training, policy & procedure creation and implementation, leave administration & worker’s compensation issues, and employment law compliance. You will have the opportunity to directly shape and improve processes both within your assigned region and across the broader organization while embodying and implementing CLEAR culture.
What You Will Do:
- Handle employee relations, counseling, and support of managerial & employee questions or concerns, on a day-to-day basis across a wide range of topics.
- Administer various HR plans, programs and procedures for/with operation staff, and recommend updates, as needed.
- Participate in developing career paths, succession & staffing plans, to support a growing business.
- Maintain employee records in various HR systems, including hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, and terminations; create and compile reports to support recommendations and programs.
- Support, coach, and develop your assigned locations. Work closely with both Regional and General Managers to indirectly manage and develop all levels of CLEAR airport teams to achieve location- based human resource initiatives.
- Oversee performance management program, including regularly scheduled performance reviews for studio staff.
- Administer, process and track all leaves of absence for the Company, adhering to all federal and state labor laws. Specifically FMLA, ADA and Worker’s Compensation.
- Partner with senior HR leaders to ideate on engagement & culture within the assigned region, and the entire company.
- Liaise with the payroll team, as needed, to coordinate timely and accurate payroll processing bi-weekly
Who You Are:
- Ability to travel 25% - 50%, depending on company needs
- You want responsibility and autonomy to solve problems
- You have a Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent training and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in generalist Human Resources management preferably within hospitality or retail industries.
- Strong planning and project management skills and ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines
- Experience in coaching and providing training for business partners and managers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, and relationship-building across functions
Back to top