Senior DevOps Engineer
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We're looking for an ambitious DevOps engineer to use their systems administration background to help keep our systems healthy, monitored, and scalable. The right candidate for this role is passionate about solving problems from the network level all the way through the application stack, and has knack for building automated solutions to recurring issues. This is a great role for someone with extensive Windows and Linux experience who wants to continue expanding their career into Infrastructure administration automation.
What You Will Do:
- Support the operational automation of CLEAR’s Austin based software development team and the services that they are building.
- Work with DevOps peers to build, apply, and extend CLEAR’s frameworks and automation artifacts for deployment, configuration, and operational management.
- Recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management
- Test new releases of products to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact
- Leverage tools like PowerShell to ensure solidly reliable and repeatable deployments
- Develop, document, and automate technical processes and procedures as needed
Who You Are:
- You enjoy new technological challenges and are motivated to find creative solutions to solve them
- You are highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in a bottoms-up, fast-paced, highly technical environment
- You have at least 5 years of experience within a DevOps capacity, with a strong Windows and Linux background
- Strong experience with Windows administration, configuration, and automation
- Experience with with PowerShell, Chef, etc. to automate deployment and maintenance of Linux and Windows application servers
Back to top