Sales and Service Team Lead (BWI Airport)
CLEAR is a cutting edge biometric technology company that brings the future of travel to passengers. Found in a nationwide network of airports, CLEAR is revolutionizing the travel experience with our secure identity platform. This platform uses biometrics (fingerprints and iris scan) to strengthen security and to redefine the consumer experience.
Quite simply, we get travelers through airport security faster.
CLEAR’s secure identity platform is also in use at other venues such as AT&T Park (home of the San Francisco Giants), Coors Stadium (home of the Colorado Rockies), and New York’s Yankee Stadium.
For more information about CLEAR, and how we’re changing the way people live and work:
What is a SALES & SERVICE TEAM LEAD?
We are looking for someone to be a "leader amongst peers" to join our team of our Sales & Service Ambassadors. These Ambassadors are an essential part of the organization as they are responsible for (1) growing our membership base (2) delighting our members with exceptional customer service, every time (3) protecting the integrity of the process, procedures & technology necessary for secure operations.
- Service - Perform as an airport concierge and deliver a great experience for all airport customers (members and non-members)
- Sales – Actively engage travelers about the benefits of joining CLEAR and get new members to enroll per the sales incentive plan
- Security - Validate airline documents, verify CLEAR member traveler identity and follow documented security protocols
- Perform maneuvers on our kiosk (with the help of our technical support team) to trouble-shoot issues, upgrade accounts and conduct necessary upgrades and kiosk maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service experience -- you know how to provide your customers with the best experience possible!
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a sales role -- you can easily talk to anyone and get them excited about a product!
- Excellent communication skills -- you know how to effectively communicate to others in a dynamic and professional manner!
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years professional experience in a customer service role is preferred
- Able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including morning, afternoons, weekends and holidays
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and provide top-notch benefits including health insurance, generous time off and much more. To learn more about us please visit our website at www.clearme.com
Meet Some of CLEAR's Employees
General Manager DFW Airport
Ashley oversees CLEAR's DFW Airport operation. Based on her success at CLEAR and a demonstrated passion for training, Ashley is also part of the Field Training Team.
Back to top