Manager (DEN Airport)
As a CLEAR Manager, you assist the General Manager in acting as the local business owners for our CLEAR operations at Denver International Airport and Coors Field (Home of the Colorado Rockies!) and are absolutely vital to CLEAR’s success. By nature, you are an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for individuals who are driven and determined to help their team succeed by rolling their sleeves up to get things done. CLEAR Managers’s are ultimately responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience, developing a high performing team, and driving an unwavering commitment to security at each station.
CLEAR is creating a more secure future, one customer and one experience at a time and are committed to developing a culture that supports that mission.
What you will do:
- Drive new enrollments through the airport and stadium sales program by consistent sales coaching, contests and recognition.
- Ensure CLEAR’s enrollment and verification operations are conducted with the highest levels of security and integrity.
- Drive employee engagement and foster an environment where team members are accountable for delivering exceptional customer service and continuously sharing the CLEAR story.
- Support an open and exciting internal corporate culture that motivates all team members, fostering creativity, innovation, advancement and a solution orientation.
- Communicate needs, best practices, and opportunities among your team, your peers, and across the organization
- Develop and maintain relationships with all airport, stadium and city stakeholders to include, but not limited to, local TSA, airline and station leadership.
Who you are:
- You are a strong people manager with the ability to inspire a team
- You are analytical and can connect the dots to make data-driven business decisions
- You have strong leadership, organizational, administrative and project management skills with a proven success in strategic relationship building and operations management
- You have a passion for delivering an exceptional level of service and have a background in customer service, restaurants, hospitality, or food & beverage.
- You have exceptional communications skills and engage with team members in a straight-forward and positive manner; you outline goals and facilitate performance improvement and employee development through continuous mentorship and training
For more information about CLEAR, and how we’re changing the way people live and work:
- CLEAR Vision: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyo-PNkAK2M
- How it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csPOimz5FZ4
- Fast Access Powered by CLEAR: https://vimeo.com/111635512
Meet Some of CLEAR's Employees
General Manager DFW Airport
Ashley oversees CLEAR's DFW Airport operation. Based on her success at CLEAR and a demonstrated passion for training, Ashley is also part of the Field Training Team.
Back to top