Head of Marketing
At CLEAR, we make it simple to be you by using biometrics to build a connected world that’s smarter and more secure. We’re building a world without wallets or friction. Where boarding a plane or buying a beer is fast, simple, and secure. Where credit cards and credentials are a thing of the past. With CLEAR, you are all you need. Our biometric ID strengthens security while simplifying your experience. CLEAR connects your life from airports to arenas, and after a fast, one-time enrollment, you can use it instantly.
CLEAR is looking for a digital marketing leader to be our new Head of Marketing. In this role, you’ll drive revenue growth with an entrepreneurial mindset, developing bold new ideas, and executing them with an experimental and analytic approach. You will drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through paid search/social, affiliate, email, partnerships, and other channels. You’ll report directly to our Chief Customer Officer and will oversee a team of experienced and passionate marketers.
What You Will Do:
- Drive Marketing team strategy - including prioritizing, defining, and measuring each team member's KPIs. Responsible for overall marketing budget, data, and resourcing plan
- Optimize and scale acquisition/activation programs for new subscription customers through key channels (paid search, social, email)
- Develop new channels through experimentation and testing, including both affiliate and partnerships
- Focus on increasing subscriber Lifetime Value by building retention and activation campaigns using online and email channels
- Drive strategy to define and capture new customer segments; utilize rigorous A/B testing to prove out strategies
- Grasp overall drivers of the business and be a thought partner and leader within the organization
- Participate in the development of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives
Who You Are:
- 8+ years experience with a successful track record leading and growing a B2C performance marketing organization
- Experience with relevant marketing channels (search, social, email/CRM) as well as a strong analytic and iterating and testing mindset
- Exceptional leadership, team building, coaching, and motivational skills
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to flex from big picture strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and getting into the details
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA preferred
Meet Some of CLEAR's Employees
Director of IT
Victor is responsible for the scalability and resiliency of CLEAR's IT infrastructure, leveraging the latest techniques in cloud automation to power the customer experience at every touch point.
Back to top