Director, Data Analysis and Visualization
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We’re seeking an experienced Director of Data Analysis and Visualization to ensure our data is best utilized by our organization to optimize our KPIs. Reporting directly to the VP of Member Insights and Analytics, you will be an integral part of a cross functional team that ensures the right data is pushed to the right teams in the right way. In addition, you will work alongside data science to identify areas of opportunity for us to accelerate growth, improve retention and optimize our operations.
The ideal candidate knows how to structure data, create useful metrics and present to stakeholders in user friendly ways. The scope of your work will be focused on subscriber analytics, including retention, campaign and funnel conversion, new member acquisition, customer lifetime value, and other key operational metrics.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure data is structured in our system and clean in order to maximize utility by all stakeholders
- Synthesize and visualize data such that the entire organization can use it to drive KPIs
- Create automated reporting as well as custom reporting to support stakeholders
- Combine and analyze large sets of member data from multiple sources
- Identify actionable insights that will help drive growth for our business
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in data, data analysis, reporting
- You are a great communicator and collaborator. You value building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, and you have the ability to translate complex topics in simple, non-technical terms that are meaningful to the business
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau etc
- Proficiency in excel, SQL
- Bachelor's Degree
Back to top