B2B Senior Marketing Manager
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager/Senior Manager to drive CLEAR’s B2B marketing strategy and execution across platform and strategic partnerships, as well as corporate sales. In this role, you’ll work closely with cross-functional partners to develop and implement an omni-channel B2B marketing plan to drive strong growth in new verticals and partnerships for the brand.
This role is both creative and analytical, and requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with execution—easily grasping the big picture while still paying attention to detail. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, excited to wear multiple hats and comfortable taking on expanded business responsibilities as needed
This position will be based at our NYC Headquarters. Must be willing to relocate.
Must have B2B experience
What You Will Do:
- Develop comprehensive, cross-channel B2B marketing strategy to support aggressive growth across platform and strategic partnerships and corporate sales
- Plan and execute strategic B2B marketing initiatives that drive awareness, inbound requests, and partnership commitments
- Create and manage sales enablement efforts, including the development of sales toolkits, presentations and the execution of industry events
- Partner closely with brand marketing to build awareness of CLEAR in new verticals
- Standardize and manage lead tracking across our platform business and spearhead efforts to better identify and target prospective clients
- Analyze channel effectiveness across product marketing and sales, defining KPIs and mapping our efforts against them to determine impact
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing and/or product strategy
- A left- and right-brain thinker who is both creative and analytical
- An excellent storyteller who understands how to tailor a message to meet an audience’s needs
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work across teams
- A proactive communicator who takes initiative and has outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google G Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Experience in B2B2C marketing is a plus
Back to top