We're looking for a backend stack engineer passionate about creating a software platform that will accelerate scientific and medical advancements, get treatments to market faster, and help people find potentially life-saving clinical trials.
The position is ideal for someone who wants to work in a smaller team and make meaningful, tangible contributions to the end product. You're encouraged to bring your thoughts and make recommendations for the design and implementation of new software components. Future hiring decisions and also manage the rest of the dev team are part of your role.
Our team is small, laid back, and we love talking about anything from sports to (e)Sports. You'll find us cooking breakfast for each other, taking group trips to MicroCenter to look at things we shouldn't be buying, sending obscure memes over Slack, and celebrating our successes as a team throughout the journey.
Clara is venture backed, including Founders Fund and Foundation Capital, and several well-known angel investors.
- Help design, write, and test our web app
- Develop technical and end-user documentation
- Support other programming and design tasks, as needed
- Be passionate about making the clinical trial experience work better for patients.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or relevant field; master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience with MVC framework, Django, JIRA and RESTful API experience are extremely helpful.
- Experience with or knowledge of test-driven development
- Prior experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Geographically work in the Greater Boston Area
Meet Some of Clara Health's Employees
Working alongside three other developers, Alec is responsible for building the Clara product and making sure that all aspects of it work as intended.
Back to top