Are you a hacker or a software engineer interested in solving complex problems and being part of one of the most ambitious engineering teams in the world? Our engineers work in small teams with minimal process and are given the freedom to do big things and own the software they create.
We are looking for hackers who are comfortable working with a variety of technologies on the web. Our stack is diverse and includes the following technologies:
- Core data and infrastructure development with PhP, ElasticSearch, Node.js, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL and Memcached
- Running, monitoring and deploying hundreds of servers (Ubuntu, Puppet, ServerDensity, ...)
- Want to be challenged by new technologies (RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch), learn fast and think creatively about solutions for our high performance demands
- Write elegant, readable and well-documented code, using the right OOP and design principles where needed
- Writing with well-crafted HTML and CSS
- Have a strong interest in product design and know what makes a web app work, accessible and easy to use
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience preferred
- WIlling to work in our Ghent office, on a full time basis
What we offer:
- Full-time position, long term contract in the center of Ghent.
- Competitive salary, with a great package of extra benefits.
- Exciting product, built on exciting technologies, with a ton of opportunities
- Environment where thinking about the future of our products is encouraged and needed.
- Awesome colleagues and working environment
Meet Some of Clarabridge's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Eric designs and implements full-stack solutions for Clarabridge’s web application. Each day, his code adds features and functionality to new and existing products and fixes bugs reported by clients.
Back to top