About The Role:
The Technical Consultants have the unique opportunity to build relationships with our customers while successfully implementing and delivering the Clarabridge solution. Responsibilities include requirements identification, configuration, creative implementation, and ultimate satisfaction of the customer with the Clarabridge solution. As part of the role, you will work closely with implementation teams and our customers to implement solutions that meet both technical and business focused goals and continue to provide guidance throughout the day-to-day implementation of customer accounts.
To be successful in our Global Professional Services organization, all team members will have cross-functional responsibility across Clarabridge to work with other teams and contribute to our company maturity and product.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the customer to successfully identify, document, and deliver the customer requirements
- Manage scope, schedule, and create priorities and risks associated with the projects assigned
- Responsible for the successful deployment and strategic use of product technology
- Take multiple disparate forms of data and map them prior to loading them into the Clarabridge system
- Find creative ways to accomplish customer/prospect requirements and deliver value without relying on existing product features, including implementing temporary extensions to the core product where necessary
- Automate the data loading and processing procedures by using Clarabridge tools and techniques
- Establish strong relationships with clients at all levels by demonstrating superior listening skills and delivering on requirements within expected timelines
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a set of delivery team best practice materials, methodologies and tool-kits
- Travel to various client locations around the world as needed to ensure proper implementation and delivery of the Clarabridge solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field
- 0-5 years’ experience in implementation and delivery of software solutions or requisite Clarabridge experience
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment is critical
- Proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical and verbal with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization while also being able to work independently and as a self-starter
- Experience identifying and documenting software requirements
- Understanding and/or experience with ETL, SQL, Big Data, Elasticsearch, and Business Intelligence reporting
- Knowledge of Text Mining is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 30% or as customer requires
Meet Some of Clarabridge's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Eric designs and implements full-stack solutions for Clarabridge’s web application. Each day, his code adds features and functionality to new and existing products and fixes bugs reported by clients.
Back to top