Are you a Systems Engineer looking for the opportunity to learn and use groundbreaking technologies related to technical design, implementation, and operations? Do you thrive when operating complex systems and working best in fast-paced, hyper-growth environments with quickly shifting priorities? Are you passionate, helpful, and constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of service? If so, you could be a great choice for Clarabridge’s next Systems Engineer. Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Design, deploy and maintain Clarabridge's production Cloud infrastructure.
- Automate deployments and system management tasks.
- Install, upgrade and manage all aspects of our cloud environments. Working on both physical and virtual machines. Installing operating systems (windows and linux), configuring Application Servers, Databases, Load Balancers, and Firewalls.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing and securing our cloud platform, including redundancy planning, disaster recovery, and capacity planning.
- Monitor production systems proactively and take actions as necessary.
- Assists in ensuring that enterprise-wide standards are met.
- Working closely with R&D on defining and developing Cloud offerings.
- An eagerness to learn about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide 24/7 support for production issues.
- Create and maintain operational documentation pertaining to deployment, management and administrative processes.
- Work as part of team or independently, and enjoys building tools and processes that automate the boring stuff so you and the team can work on the complex hard problems.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience e.g., systems administration, development operations.
- Solid experience with Linux and Windows administration.
- Experience using scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Must be able to install various operating systems from ISO’s including Centos, Debian, and Windows Server.
- Experience with virtualization technologies like VMware ESXi, and cloud providers like AWS a plus.
- Experience configuring Routers/Switches/Servers/Firewalls, understating of TCP/IP configuration and troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with source control tools like git.
- Knowledge of any one of the idempotent tools like Chef or Puppet.
- Attention to detail and analytical working style.
- Knowledge of best practices & implementation of various levels of security is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
Meet Some of Clarabridge's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Eric designs and implements full-stack solutions for Clarabridge’s web application. Each day, his code adds features and functionality to new and existing products and fixes bugs reported by clients.
Back to top