Senior .Net Software Engineer
We are a scrum shop and happy to teach and mentor if you don’t have previous scrum experience. If you do have scrum experience, then you’ll be happy to know that we do full scrum, complete with sprint planning, sprint review, retrospectives, scrums, backlog refinement, and planning poker. We also embrace XP development methodologies and put great value on XP development principles – in this role you’ll be able to drive our adoption of XP techniques.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Design and architect solutions using modern, progressive XP engineering principles and techniques
- Research and implement full-stack solutions to address architectural needs
- Write unit tests using xUnit, Moq, and nInject
- Write automated acceptance tests using Robot Framework and Python
- Evaluate and implement tools to make the whole team’s job easier
- Architect and build out a RESTful API that exposes core functionality to external apps
- Optimize and refactor existing code
- Mentor and pair with other team members
- Post at least one hilarious animated GIF to our Slack each day
We think you’d be a great fit for this role if you…
- Have designed and built enterprise-class software before.
- Are a progressive coder, embracing the principles of agile and XP and teaching others how to do it right.
- Like to mentor and collaborate with others.
- Understand architectural trade-offs and are able to create practical-yet-forward-looking solutions.
- Confidently use mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, dependency injection, multiple NoSQL and relational databases, and whatever The Best Tech for the Job currently is. We think this is at least five years of experience, but you tell us.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Where this role is:
This position is located at our Reston, VA, headquarters. The team itself is highly distributed, so we use a bunch of tools such as Slack, Webex, and lots of video to bring our teams closer together.
Clarabridge offers unlimited paid time off, full medical, full dental, matching 401k, wellness programs like gym membership reimbursement, public transportation incentives, and a thriving corporate culture. We also sponsor H1-B’s.
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey. With over 310 employees and offices in Reston, London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Ghent, and Singapore, Clarabridge is an internationally recognized leader in the Customer Experience Management industry. Our culture is people-focused, results-oriented, and customer-obsessed. In addition to standard benefits, we also offer employees free snacks and drinks onsite, great social events, office ping pong and pool tables, and lots of health-focused perks like an onsite gym and sit/stand desks.
Back to top