Partner Alliance Director
You’re ready to take on a highly visibly, strategic role as a Partner-Alliance leader. We’re an innovative software company looking for new opportunities to increase product growth and expand business services. You’re a relationship-focused, teamwork oriented, highly successful Sales professional. We’re a company that’s centered its product and reputation around the value of great customer experience for customers, employees, and business partners alike. You have a proven history for developing and managing a productive partner ecosystem that drives value to customers and revenue contribution to the business. We’re a hyper-growth company looking for someone just like you to take our Global Partner Program to the next level!
What you’ll do:
- Develop a strong, replenishing pipeline of prospective partner candidates through field-sales coordination, attending marketing events, and collaboration with the sales team
- Grow deep partner account relationships at all levels. Use the insights you gain from these relationships to generate partner interest in becoming certified to deploy Clarabridge, delivering analytics services, and putting together joint go-to-market plans
- Work with the field sales team and partner sales organization to facilitate and encourage joint customer engagement
- Track your sales progress vigilantly and blow your targets for expansion, pipeline generation, enablement, and renewals out of the water!
- You’re an industry expert. You’ve been working in partner development and management in the technology sector for the past decade and focusing on global partner recruitment and activation with SIs, consultancies, and ISVs for 8 years
- You effectively communicate how partnerships are great for everyone’s bottom line and use your understanding of the business value of partner relationships to drive significant revenue
- You like wearing lots of hats and working in an environment that’s always buzzing, always changing, and is occasionally even a little bit crazy
- You know a great guy for… pretty much anything. We’re looking for a true collaborator, someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, networking expertise, and the ability to work with a wide variety of internal teams
- You like to spend time on the road and are excited about a schedule that allows you to work remotely and travel about 20% of the time
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Marketing.
Bonus points if:
- Your partner development experience specifically emphasizes services partners
- Your technology background includes SaaS and/or enterprise software
- You went the extra mile and got your MBA
Back to top