Front End Software Engineer
Are you a hands on developer interested in developing cross platform responsive web applications? We are looking for a UI/UX Developer to join our rapidly growing team. This is a highly technical role that requires in depth experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular and an ability to collaborate with engineers and designers across various teams.
About the role:
- This is a development role, not a design role. If you have some design interest that is great, but this role is principally focused on building awesome UIs using great development techniques.
Here’s how you’ll contribute:
- Immediate, high-visibility work as a full member of one of our high-performance scrum teams
- Work closely with product owners and designers to implement the user experience for our products.
- Do research spikes on promising solutions and alternative implementations
- Apply great software development practices – we use Extreme Programming principles as much as possible, and value people who have internalized these practices
- Learn new stuff -- stay on top of new technologies, frameworks, and trends in our quest for professional growth and better software
- Solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Mentor other team members
- A Bachelor’s degree or the foreign equivalent from a top tiered school in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Mathematics.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in front end web development.
- 2+ years’ experience working for a commercial enterprise software company.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience with Angular, React, Ember, Bootstrap, Gridster, and any other popular frameworks. Angular is a big plus.
- Strong work ethic, quick learner, team player, and flexible.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Scrum and Extreme Programming development discipline is a big plus, although we are also happy to teach everything you need to know.
Clarabridge helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve their customer experience. Using advanced text analytics, Clarabridge transforms survey, social, voice and all other forms of customer feedback into intelligence used to empower confident, decisive action across the business. The result: happier customers. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.
Meet Some of Clarabridge's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Eric designs and implements full-stack solutions for Clarabridge’s web application. Each day, his code adds features and functionality to new and existing products and fixes bugs reported by clients.
Back to top