Customer Success Manager (French Speaking)
Are you customer-service oriented with a history of building long-term, meaningful relationships that are valued by both your customer and your business. Do you have experience supporting SaaS solutions and love working with an innovative product in a fast-paced, tech-friendly environment? Is your focus on successful outcomes absolutely relentless?
If so, we’re looking for someone just like you to join our team as a Customer Success Manager for Clarabridge’s CX Social application. In this pivotal relationship role, you will support our customers from contract signing through full-blown deployment, doing everything possible to make sure that each of your clients has a great experience working with us and is receiving maximum value from our products.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the overall and ongoing relationship with CX Social customers through proactive, open, and responsive communication and account management. Every aspect of the Customer Experience from start to finish should have your name on it.
- Know your customers inside and out. Form healthy relationships with stakeholders on all levels, develop a deep understanding of clients’ business drivers and needs through regular customer health check meetings, and act as an internal advocate for your accounts to make sure they’re getting everything they need.
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical internal teams to ensure customers’ issues are resolved and identify opportunities for continual improvement of the CX Social application
- Communicate regularly with your customers to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs. Accurately assess and manage customer expectations and dedicate yourself to making sure that we deliver on the promises we make.
- Stay up to date on product best practices, upcoming releases, and any other features that could be aligned to help your customers achieve their goals. Ensure ongoing solution value by driving adoption of new features and providing relevant recommendations that will increase customers’ use of Engagor
- You have 5+ years of experience working in scalable customer and service management related roles and a personal commitment delivering phenomenal customer service in every aspect of your professional life
- You love working in the tech space and are comfortable supporting enterprise or SaaS-based service platforms
- You seek out and embrace feedback, take on tough assignments to improve skills, keep industry knowledge up to date, and turn mistakes into learning opportunities
- You are tenacious, adept at creative problem solving, and capable of solving and communication complex workflow problems to a wide variety of audiences
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and a strong work ethic
Bonus points if:
- You went the extra mile and have an advanced degree
- In addition to being fluent in English and French , you also speak Dutch
About CX Social
CX Social is the most comprehensive platform for real-time social customer service and engagement. Our CX Social solution operationalizes customer analytics and helps business leaders present a more attuned organization—one that not only listens, but adjusts to customer desires. With CX Social, businesses can track all conversations relating to their brand, filter our noise, streamline engagement, and respond to what matters most to customers.
Meet Some of Clarabridge's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Eric designs and implements full-stack solutions for Clarabridge’s web application. Each day, his code adds features and functionality to new and existing products and fixes bugs reported by clients.
Back to top