Customer Success Manager
About the Role:
Clarabridge’s Managed Services Team ensures our customers’ success through delivering valuable, consumable and prescriptive assets in a predictable manner to our customers. Clarabridge has architected a key set of offerings in which this team will take principle responsibility in delivery to our various customer accounts and play a critical role in ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Manages a portfolio of Clarabridge customers providing education and services related account management; may provide implementation support depending on the product line
- Successfully help coordinate and/or execute the defined Managed Services deliverables for a portfolio of accounts
- Build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to continuously link Clarabridge’s results to our customers’ KPIs
- Work with clients to define and document stakeholders business requirements, develop solution strategies and build solutions based on Clarabridge best practices
- Consult with clients to design, define, and modify insights analysis studies leveraging their qualitative and quantitative data. Implement the studies, provide insight findings, and collaborate with our clients to identify insights driven business recommendations.
- Play a critical communications role by interacting with clients to clearly and succinctly communicate insights both verbally and visually through presentations to the client and their internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with Sales and Regional Services teams in providing insight to customer health and help to expand within existing accounts as program needs mature from the delivery of our key offerings
- Develop and teach best practices around building solutions, analysis and insights to both clients and throughout Clarabridge
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Market Research, Multi-Channel Customer Experience Analysis, Survey Design, and/or Quantitative Data Analysis or requisite Clarabridge experience
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the Customer Experience Management (CEM) technology universe and industry
- Strong focus on qualitative and quantitative data analysis including statistical techniques, general data analysis, predictive, description and trend analysis among others.
- Passion for solving customer challenges coupled with a commitment to customer experience and satisfaction
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts in a virtual manner
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task as he/she will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all shapes and sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability to travel up to 25% or as the customer requires
Back to top