Business Consultant (French Speaking)
About The Role:
The Business Consulting team serves as trusted advisors for clients and partners to create Customer Experience frameworks to uncover actionable qualitative and quantitative data driven insights that extend Clarabridge’s overall value proposition by applying cutting edge software.
The individual team members play a key role in exploring the factors or touch points that shape customer experience for each business and assist in customizing the Clarabridge product(s) and analyzing data to summarize actionable insights across multiple industries. They are strategic thinkers with business skills and the ability to understand business objectives, manage client expectations, communicate effectively with the client, lead in the insight creation and delivery, as well as enabling clients to utilize Clarabridge to its fullest.
To be successful in our Global Professional Services organization, all team members will have cross-functional responsibility across Clarabridge to work with other teams and contribute to our company maturity and product.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with all functions of the company to deliver end-to end implementations including gathering of business requirements, establishing business needs, applying customer experience management best practices and strategies, performing data analysis and providing ongoing support, analysis and direction for our clients.
- Work with clients to develop data analysis strategies, define and document stakeholders business requirements and build and maintain solutions based on Clarabridge best practices
- Consult with clients to design, define, and modify analytic studies leveraging their qualitative and quantitative data. Implement the studies, provide findings, and collaborate with our clients to identify data driven business recommendations.
- Play a critical communications role by interacting with clients to clearly and succinctly communicate analysis both verbally and visually through presentations to the client and their internal stakeholders.
- Incorporate analytics data analysis techniques into customer deliverables and properly package findings for customer consumption
- Provide enablement to clients on Clarabridge products and Customer Experience Management best practices
- Collaborate within the Business Consulting and other Clarabridge functions in the creation of consulting best practices and internal initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Economics, Statistics or a related discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a business consulting role or requisite Clarabridge experience
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment is critical
- Strong focus on qualitative and quantitative data analysis including statistical techniques, general data analysis and trend analysis among others.
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation and verbal (English & French Must, Additional Foreign Languages- Plus) with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization while also being able to work independently and as a self-starter
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to help out wherever he/she is needed
- Ability to problem solve creatively and eager to learn new things
- Ability to multi-task as he/she will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Demonstrated experienced in Customer Experience Management, Business Analysis, Data analysis and/or Linguistic studies
- Experience with one or more Business Intelligence and Data Mining Tools desirable (MicroStrategy, Cognos, SAS, SPSS, Rapidminer, R, Minitab, STATA)
- Experience with statistical modeling and advanced statistics including descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive techniques
- Willingness to travel up to 20% or as customer requires
Meet Some of Clarabridge's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Eric designs and implements full-stack solutions for Clarabridge’s web application. Each day, his code adds features and functionality to new and existing products and fixes bugs reported by clients.
Back to top