The goal of the Consultant is to serve as a trusted advisors for customers and Partners through their Customer Experience Journey. The Business Consulting team works with clients and partners to uncover actionable qualitative and quantitative data driven insights that extend Clarabridge’s overall value proposition by applying cutting edge software.
The individual team members play a key role in exploring the factors or touch points that shape customer experience for each business and assist in building categorization models, tuning sentiment and analyzing data to summarize actionable insights across multiple industries.
We are looking for strategic thinkers with business skills and the ability to understand business objectives, manage client expectations, communicate effectively with the client, lead in the insight creation and delivery, as well as enabling clients to utilize Clarabridge to its fullest.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with all functions of the company to deliver end-to end implementations including gathering of business requirements, establishing business needs, applying customer experience management best practices and strategies, performing insights analysis and providing ongoing support, insight and direction for our clients.
- Work with clients to develop data modeling strategies, define and document stakeholders business requirements and build and maintain categorization models based on Clarabridge best practices
- Perform basic and advanced sentiment tuning for diverse sources of qualitative data
- Consult with clients to design, define, and modify insights analysis studies leveraging their qualitative and quantitative data. Implement the studies, provide insight findings, and collaborate with our clients to identify insights driven business recommendations.
- Play a critical communications role by interacting with clients to clearly and succinctly communicate insights both verbally and visually through presentations to the client and their internal stakeholders.
- Incorporate advanced analytics data analysis techniques into customer insights and properly package business insights and findings for customer consumption
- Provide enablement to clients on Clarabridge and Customer Experience Management best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Economics, Statistics or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a business consulting role
- Strong focus on qualitative and quantitative data analysis including statistical techniques, general data analysis and trend analysis among others.
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical and verbal communication skills. (English- Most, Foreign Languages- Plus)
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to help out wherever he/she is needed
- Ability to problem solve creatively and eager to learn new things
- Ability to multi-task as he/she will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously
- Expert in MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Demonstrated experienced in Customer Experience Management, Business Analysis, Data analysis and/or Linguistic studies
- Experience with one or more Business Intelligence and Data Mining Tools desirable (MicroStrategy, Cognos, SAS, SPSS, Rapidminer, R, Minitab, STATA)
- Experience with statistical modeling and advanced statistics including descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive techniques
Meet Some of Clarabridge's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Eric designs and implements full-stack solutions for Clarabridge’s web application. Each day, his code adds features and functionality to new and existing products and fixes bugs reported by clients.
Back to top