Account Development Representative (Spanish Speaking)
Account Development Representative
Comprehensive training, dedicated managerial support, networking opportunities, competitive base salary, SaaS sales experience, and the chance to drive awareness and sales for the world’s leading Customer Experience Management solution? Yeah, we’ve got that.
If you are energetic, tenacious, and financially motivated to take the next step in your developing Sales career, you could be a great Account Development Representative at Clarabridge. Reporting to the Manager of Account Development, our ADRs are proactive, diligent, and their lead generation activities build the relationships and the pipeline to enable our world-class sales organization to succeed. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone excited about selling the value of Customer Experience and developing a career path for themselves in SaaS enterprise sales.
What you’ll do:
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be organized, self-motivated, polished, and industry-savvy. You are always going to be someone’s first impression of Clarabridge, and we want it to be a great one! We’ll give you all the information, tools, and resources you could ask for, but you will need to be a quick study and flexible thinker so you can hit the ground running after training is done.
- Generate and nurture new business opportunities with top companies via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns across the Spanish and UK Territories
- Research, build, and maintain a database of prospects through various resources on key accounts, titles, and personas that influence business decisions within their organization
- Nurture and qualify Marketing Generated Leads to set up your account executives with quality first meetings.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly quotas of meeting and qualified opportunities to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Become a subject matter expert by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities, and utilizing internal training resources
- You have a proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environmen
- Fluent/Business Proficient in Spanish and English
- You have the ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- You are a polished and professional communicator, capable of collaborating with your teammates and committed to truthfully representing Clarabridge’s products, business value, and culture to the public
Bonus points if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- You have experience managing, tracking, and reporting on sales activities in Salesforce.com
Back to top