What you’ll do
- Build a WordPress site that has similar components as our current home page but with an updated design
- Implement a new design and spruce up our /blog which is already hosted on WordPress
- Write custom plugins and themes to enable features like mortgage calculators, etc.
- Provide user-friendly site administration, documentation, and guidance to content contributors
- Work with engineers to make sure the website seamlessly connects to our app.
- You know how to build custom themes, plugins, widgets, WordPress filters, and WordPress hooks
- You thrive just as well in a small, collaborative team setting as you do independently
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented, and you are very comfortable juggling multiple projects and tasks
- You’re intellectually curious and detail-oriented. Nothing slips through the cracks with you!
- You are familiar with version Control (GitHub, Subversion, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching, and SEO
- Experience with A/B Testing and data-driven decision making
- SASS/LESS knowledge
- Third Party API Experience (Twitter API, Facebook API, etc.)
- Experience working with WP Engine Server Environment
- Shell scripting knowledge
Meet Some of Clara's Employees
Brian builds technological architecture to optimize Clara’s workflow processes. His work supports internal company operations, allowing Sales and Mortgage Operations Teams to be more efficient with their time.
Back to top